United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2022, 10:37 AM
pc6090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Refuse to play in France
Should make Paris the permanent home of all finals. Including FA cup and league cup

Unread 02-06-2022, 11:13 AM
armchair

as did we tbf

Unread 02-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Livid. Seething. Need to go for a walk.

Dippers we know and love. Great to be back.

Unread 02-06-2022, 01:05 PM
NedKelly

All things considered, it’s been a much better end to the season than we anticipated. Almost worth the month or two of growing horror as they edged closer to the dreaded quad, as it’s made it all the more delightful seeing them come crashing back down to earth in such embarrassing fashion.

3 finals - 0 goals
Key players leaving
Fans - humiliated

Unread 02-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
How did they know the gangs were migrants? Bit of casual racism from the scousers there. Can’t wait to see the t-shirt.

Unread 02-06-2022, 01:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
How did they know the gangs were migrants? Bit of casual racism from the scousers there. Can’t wait to see the t-shirt.
They had a friend whose cousin is from the country lah.

Unread 02-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Pop

- Got back home from Paris on Monday morning via A&E in Arrowe Park Hospital. We were violently mugged on the way back to our accommodation. I’ve got a fractured ankle, along with cuts and bruises. My brother was pushed down some stairs and also has a fractured ankle, along with arm and wrist injuries.

Unread 03-06-2022, 08:38 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- Got back home from Paris on Monday morning via A&E in Arrowe Park Hospital. We were violently mugged on the way back to our accommodation. I’ve got a fractured ankle, along with cuts and bruises. My brother was pushed down some stairs and also has a fractured ankle, along with arm and wrist injuries.

Thankfully, we didn’t encounter anyone from Paris or Madrid, or things could’ve been a lot worse.

Unread 03-06-2022, 09:29 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Tbf some of the Arabs/North Africans in France are scumbags

At the hen do for the wife of a notorious Red, a couple of a North Africans were hassling the girls who said no.

Get outside, one of the lads runs up and punches one of the girls from behind, breaking her jaw.

NGL - one of my biggest prejudices.

Unread 03-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

At the hen do for the wife of a notorious Red, a couple of a North Africans were hassling the girls who said no.

Get outside, one of the lads runs up and punches one of the girls from behind, breaking her jaw.

must have been some jaw to catch it from behind

Unread 03-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Sounds awful. No way a good old fashioned British scouser would ever hit a woman tbf

Unread 03-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sounds awful. No way a good old fashioned British scouser would ever hit a woman tbf

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/...jW87Q_zu7LU80A
Thought that was a new tweet and thought “why is Foden always out with his Mum?”

Unread 03-06-2022, 10:20 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Hmmm lot unexplained there…you were at the hen do for starters…

Unread 03-06-2022, 10:34 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
All things considered, it’s been a much better end to the season than we anticipated. Almost worth the month or two of growing horror as they edged closer to the dreaded quad, as it’s made it all the more delightful seeing them come crashing back down to earth in such embarrassing fashion.

3 finals - 0 goals
Key players leaving
Fans - humiliated

Yup, a decent end of the season tbh.

I was confident they’d £#%&! it up tbh and all the bed wetters should be ashamed of how they handled themselves over the last couple of months

Unread 03-06-2022, 10:38 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

I was confident they’d £#%&! it up tbh and all the bed wetters should be ashamed of how they handled themselves over the last couple of months
Harsh on dr city, but, dare I say it, fair?

Unread 03-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Watson is literally a white nationalist propagandist for the far right. Sad that some people on this forum have constantly linked to such sources in recent years, all with the veneer of innocence and deniability about what they’re doing.

Unread 03-06-2022, 11:49 AM
utd99

Surely the bigger point is whether it happened or not.

Unread 03-06-2022, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Unread 03-06-2022, 03:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Watson is literally a white nationalist propagandist for the far right. Sad that some people on this forum have constantly linked to such sources in recent years, all with the veneer of innocence and deniability about what they’re doing.
Bit harsh, armers only posted it to riff on the "finding their fear amusing" line.

Unread 03-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Harsh on dr city, but, dare I say it, fair?
I think we all know who the true heroes of these last few weeks have been. No need to even say it.
Closed Thread