United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:36 PM
tatty

The good thing if he's going in to the DoF role is there will be no wool pulled over his eyes about what needs changing in the squad when Poch arrives.

Unread Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
The good thing if he's going in to the DoF role is there will be no wool pulled over his eyes about what needs changing in the squad when Poch arrives.
Yeah feel encouraged that he’ll have the bit between his teeth to give the team some much needed structure and direction.

Hopefully the days of Ed dropping shit c***s in the manager who won’t play him will be over soon.

Unread Yesterday, 11:08 AM
Part 36 Offer

I bet he will improve AWB, nqat. The hate he gets on here is bizarre.

Donny will def benefit . I think Fred and McTominay will too. McTominay needs a lot of coaching but he is a willing learner so may well respond well and fit into that double pivot.

Will be interesting to see how Shaw and Maguire respond. Think Lindelof will step up.

Pogba is the clear and obvious loser. He is f***ed, the c***.

Unread Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Denis Irwell

All this aside, it’ll be interesting to see if Ralfie has a recruit or two in mind for January. f*** Pogba off. Martial on an undeserved last chance and if he doesn’t spark, f*** him off in summer with. Pogba.

Exciting times

Unread Yesterday, 05:37 PM
tatty

I can't see Ralf selling Pogba, it isn't really his decision to make.

Unread Yesterday, 07:33 PM
AK14

He’ll be assessing the squad for the full time manager in the summer is my guess?

Can’t Imagine he’ll be happy giving players like Jones new contracts because ‘protecting the clubs assets’ etc

Potentially exciting times and also the news that Arnold doesn’t want the glory that comes with being a top guy at United like woody did and is happy to delegate… if it true obviously.

Could take a while and we’ll no doubt hit a few bumps along the way but it’s something the club has needed for a while nqat.

Speculation obvs but sounds like something the c***s would leak…

Last edited by AK14; Yesterday at 07:35 PM.

Unread Yesterday, 07:36 PM
tatty

Yeah, and I wonder which ones are annoyed.

Probably the ones who are going to find themselves being fired out of a panzerfaust during the first training session.

Unread Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
Yeah, and I wonder which ones are annoyed.

Probably the ones who are going to find themselves being fired out of a panzerfaust during the first training session.
Gonna need a Nebelwerfer for the amount of shitc***s we have.

Unread Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
He’ll be assessing the squad for the full time manager in the summer is my guess?

Can’t Imagine he’ll be happy giving players like Jones new contracts because ‘protecting the clubs assets’ etc

Potentially exciting times and also the news that Arnold doesn’t want the glory that comes with being a top guy at United like woody did and is happy to delegate… if it true obviously.

Could take a while and we’ll no doubt hit a few bumps along the way but it’s something the club has needed for a while nqat.

Speculation obvs but sounds like something the c***s would leak…

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...834419206?s=21
So they’re annoyed that they haven’t been told something that hasn’t officially happened yet?

Unread Yesterday, 08:44 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
So they’re annoyed that they haven’t been told something that hasn’t officially happened yet?
Annoyed they haven't had the chance to object to it most likely.