United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Conte?
Yes to Conte 26 25.24%
No to Conte 77 74.76%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 09:23 PM
dinger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
I can picture Rangnick saying something similar about us in a few weeks
After the first training session
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 09:31 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
did anyone honestly think he was going to come in and turn spurs round in 2 weeks?

wait until whoever it is takes over United. If you think they're going to snap their fingers and we'll start winning games you're in for a f***ing shock
Sorry sparky have to say you’ve said loads of times new manager team picks up. Spurs haven’t
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 09:34 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger View Post
After the first training session
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:01 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
Sorry sparky have to say you’ve said loads of times new manager team picks up. Spurs haven’t
I don't think it's a phrase that i first coined pal. "New manager bounce" is a thing
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
did anyone honestly think he was going to come in and turn spurs round in 2 weeks?

wait until whoever it is takes over United. If you think they're going to snap their fingers and we'll start winning games you're in for a f***ing shock
I know, jumping all over every slip up
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Would probably be in spurs best interests to get knocked out of that tournament and try and get top 4
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:41 PM
AK14
 
Default




Sounds like Mou is still ruining Ndombele’s career

That pesky fitness regime I expect.
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Ethers
 
Default

All we heard from the Conte c***s was how he was a guarantee of success, he would make an immediate impact wherever he went, we’d be regretting not getting him in when he’d turned Spurs around after a few weeks.

Now he can’t be expected to turn things around quickly, needs time
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
All we heard from the Conte c***s was how he was a guarantee of success, he would make an immediate impact wherever he went, we’d be regretting not getting him in when he’d turned Spurs around after a few weeks.

Now he can’t be expected to turn things around quickly, needs time
He's got 4 points from 6 in the Premier League tbf.

Hardly an horrendous start.
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Sandman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
All we heard from the Conte c***s was how he was a guarantee of success, he would make an immediate impact wherever he went, we’d be regretting not getting him in when he’d turned Spurs around after a few weeks.

Now he can’t be expected to turn things around quickly, needs time
They go from thread to thread like this.

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Antonio Conte
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'My rapport with Conte is very strong': Romelu Lukaku heaps praise on Inter manager Antonio Conte fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-09-2019 07:00 AM
Antonio Conte windy waffles Football 8 03-10-2018 03:47 PM
Antonio Conte is top boss over the last 100 games fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 19-09-2017 09:40 AM
Antonio Conte Marvel7 Football 14 25-04-2014 05:32 PM
Antonio Conte banned for 10 months dunk Football 10 10-08-2012 11:40 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2021 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.