Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Anyone heard off draggers?!
in memory,

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're shit to watch now anyway, we need a real @#%&! steering the ship again, one who wins.
We need a big personality, but not just the first one that comes along. Positive football, new ideas and focus on youth, please.

Hopefully we can scramble top four, but the club need to show they have an idea of their direction. Go all out for Pep, if not Poch imo.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Anyone heard off draggers?!
Was in a box today wasn't he....?

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Was in a box today wasn't he....?
Everything he once hated. He'll be telling everyone how many calories are in a prawn.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Ethers is basically the ace of spades. The rest of the crew will be wondering where they'll get their rep from after tonight.
Ethers definitely the ace of spades and the rest of his followers will be throwing themselves over a cliff like lemmyings.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Vedder

Had enough now too tbh

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
One who used to win anyway.

What the £#%&! happened to him? And why appoint him just when he's at his lowest?
Used to win? He's a reigning champion pal. Looks like Chelsea who cruised to the title under him last season, havent suddenly improved with him gone.

Mourinho has won league titles in 4 different countries, won the european cup at porto and inter, ended barca's stranglehold on la liga in 2012 with a record points and scoring total.

After this seasons humiliation, dont you think a man who has achieved what he has, and who has been known to dream about United - wouldn't be hyper motivated if given the job?

There's a reason why ABU's are frightened of this happening pol. Can you imagine the piss boiling??

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We need a big personality, but not just the first one that comes along. Positive football, new ideas and focus on youth, please.

Hopefully we can scramble top four, but the club need to show they have an idea of their direction. Go all out for Pep, if not Poch imo.
Poch to me is a genius, remember when he took over at Soton? Wasn't United away his first game? They utterly dominated us, and they played well. I know people called us feries shit@#%&!s etc but we were a decent side, if a bit functional. Soton were one of the best sides at OT that season.

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Used to win? He's a reigning champion pal. Looks like Chelsea who cruised to the title under him last season, havent suddenly improved with him gone.

Mourinho has won league titles in 4 different countries, won the european cup at porto and inter, ended barca's stranglehold on la liga in 2012 with a record points and scoring total.

After this seasons humiliation, dont you think a man who has achieved what he has, and who has been known to dream about United - wouldn't be hyper motivated if given the job?

There's a reason why ABU's are frightened of this happening pol. Can you imagine the piss boiling??
He'd make United "United" again

Unread 23-01-2016, 07:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Poch to me is a genius, remember when he took over at Soton? Wasn't United away his first game? They utterly dominated us, and they played well. I know people called us feries shit@#%&!s etc but we were a decent side, if a bit functional. Soton were one of the best sides at OT that season.
Well, he's won nothing and managed tiny clubs in comparison. We don't know how good he'd be and in the modern climate he'd have people on his back early doors again. But you see his principles and the fact that he works tremendously with young English talent and I'd much rather take a gamble on him than Mourinho.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He'd make United "United" again

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Vedder

Quote:

Saffers Jose or Poch for me too.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Saffers Jose or Poch for me too.
Take it to another thread you £#%&!ing Wombat

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:05 PM
red in cumbria

We should have sacked him on Boxing Day. Nft.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Take it to another thread you £#%&!ing Wombat
Shut up you @#%&!

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Shut up you @#%&!

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Vedder

Quote:
@#%&!

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Well, he's won nothing and managed tiny clubs in comparison. We don't know how good he'd be and in the modern climate he'd have people on his back early doors again. But you see his principles and the fact that he works tremendously with young English talent and I'd much rather take a gamble on him than Mourinho.
Yup, tough to extract him from spurs now though, especially if they go on to get cl.

carlosartorial

Ethers and dunk have gone.

Fellaini next and it's been a good week.

Unread 23-01-2016, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Oh, and how anybody can still not want Mourinho is beyond me tbh. He's even had a little break now to sort his head out
Closed Thread