United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There's that, the refusal to book a Wolves player until it was late on and they were back in it, the added time - and then the added time onto added time! £#%&!ing scandal.

Sick of Ten Hag not addressing it tbh.

But tonight, ETH made every right decision. Marvellous.
Most. Think bringing both slab and evans on was a bad idea. One is enough. You can’t invite pressure. If you’re going to go defensive he should have packed the midfield out who can just congest the pitch .

ZiggyStardust

£#%&!ing hell what a rollercoaster ride of a game

I was so furious with us giving that game away but it was worth it for that moment from Mainoo
What a player

Great to see us score some goals but £#%&! me can we control a game of football when winning for once

Hopefully Martinez is OK and get the Turk in goal
Sick of Onana not even diving for shots, it’s a joke

Relieved and buzzing at the same time

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
as a team i think we are worse that i actually thought!
If that game had been 3-8 nobody would have been surprised

suedeshoes

Have the posters who 'gave up' at 3-3 stayed given up or are they 'back' now?

What a game.

Medlock

The reds

Parlabane

Mainoo’s goal gets more impressive everytime you see it

Dr Stranger

Incredible stuff.

We played overall, but still prone to those monumental collapses…. But £#%&! Wolves. I don’t want to hear any shit about big clubs getting decisions after that ridiculous penalty award and TWELVE minutes of injury.

Kobbie Mainoo is the real deal. NQAT. Seems like a lovely kid too.

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
not really. None of you are important enough for me to dedicate myself to wind you up.
Would Elon musk get any thing from winding up a tram driver? Exactly!

Anyway back to the game. How do you think we did?
It’s in the thread.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I always want united to win, but I can tell the difference between a result and a performance.
Delighted for you

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nobody is saying we were playing like the second coming of the 1970s Brazil team.

You said wolves played better than United . That’s what people are refuting
it's an opinion and it certainly wasn't worth the circle jerk from those who don't know what they are talking about. but... you know... circle jerkers gonna circle jerk. 2-0 both flattered us and should have been more. wolves were playing well.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
£#%&!ing hell what a rollercoaster ride of a game

I was so furious with us giving that game away but it was worth it for that moment from Mainoo
What a player

Great to see us score some goals but £#%&! me can we control a game of football when winning for once

Hopefully Martinez is OK and get the Turk in goal
Sick of Onana not even diving for shots, it’s a joke

Relieved and buzzing at the same time
How the ball hit him flush on the chest and it still went behind him. I want to give Onana time. All players deserve it. But the mistakes /issues we are seeing are things that shouldnt happen in the championship let alone the prem

History

Nice 1,2 and decoy run from Forson to open it up too. U21 vibes

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:31 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
decent win, but we have to find away to look comfortable away from home. Especially we we are issuing 16 players across 90 minutes.

Mainoo is HIM
Hojlund is plodding along doing ok
Casimero is coasting or maybe that’s his new ceiling
Garnacho is a chaos winger

3 points. We move!
Won’t this utter @#%&! name ever stop polluting the place?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I agree. we wasted a lot of chances and didn't even make chances from good situations. and one of our goals was actually a bit lucky.

but wolves will have felt that 2-0 was harsh. cunha and neto were waltzing past our midfield. they just didn't have any end product. lucky for us that their main man is in asia.
Sounds rather familiar, somehow.

Wolves do play quite a lot like us, actually. For two teams with "parsimonious" reputations up front to produce that, well.

Football is a funny game alright.

puressence

Although the 3 rd wolves goal was £#%&!ing unforgivable, any team would have just messed about in the corner. No not us ffs put everyone forward and leave one at the back. It was nearly as bad as that European goal we conceded after ten minutes under ole 🤣🤣

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Have the posters who 'gave up' at 3-3 stayed given up or are they 'back' now?

What a game.
It's an expression of frustration you pedant.

Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There's that, the refusal to book a Wolves player until it was late on and they were back in it, the added time - and then the added time onto added time! £#%&!ing scandal.

Sick of Ten Hag not addressing it tbh.

But tonight, ETH made every right decision. Marvellous.
We got five yellow cards tonight too. It’s beyond ridiculous now.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's an opinion and it certainly wasn't worth the circle jerk from those who don't know what they are talking about. but... you know... circle jerkers gonna circle jerk. 2-0 both flattered us and should have been more. wolves were playing well.
Nobody was circle jerking. They were saying we were better than wolves
You didn’t say wolves were playing well, you said they were the better team. Wolves were playing well, but they weren’t the better team

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Mainoo’s goal gets more impressive everytime you see it

Only watched it about 79 times. So far.

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:32 PM
puressence

That dummy kobbie did for the goal was ridiculous