Unread 19-09-2010, 10:07 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Motd 2

Quote:
"Torres watching Berbatov"

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:13 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Motd 2

That @#%&! Torres ran into O'Shea. "Should have been a red" £#%&! off.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Motd 2

Gerrard: "We played well, if we play like that every week we'll beat most teams"

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Whalefish

Will you £#%&! Stevie you scouse @#%&! £#%&!.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:22 PM
dunk

I thought they were £#%&!ing awful, I wasn't pissed off when they got to 2-2, I was just perplexed, I couldn't work out how the £#%&! they were in the game

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought they were £#%&!ing awful, I wasn't pissed off when they got to 2-2, I was just perplexed, I couldn't work out how the £#%&! they were in the game
exactly, it was pure defensive £#%&! ups, nothing from them... they were poxy.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:30 PM
silv

Murray ain't half as bad as I thought he would be

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
exactly, it was pure defensive £#%&! ups, nothing from them... they were poxy.
1st 45 mins was the worst I have ever seen a Liverpool team play. Without handing them 2 set piece goals out of nothing and the fact that we had 2 clear penalties denied before they scored, we would have £#%&!ing hammered them.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:31 PM
The Watcher

Apparently, Agger has had a moan to the Danish press about Woy's "long ball" tactics

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Murray ain't half as bad as I thought he would be
he's twice as bad as I thought, & I thought he'd be a useless £#%&!ing Chiles-lite comedy @#%&! with the insight of your average paddy Scouse @#%&! down the pub who thinks he has a great sense of humour.

£#%&!ing pathetic that the football coverage is so dumbed down on terrestrial tele.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
he's twice as bad as I thought, & I thought he'd be a useless £#%&!ing Chiles-lite comedy @#%&! with the insight of your average paddy Scouse @#%&! down the pub who thinks he has a great sense of humour.

£#%&!ing pathetic that the football coverage is so dumbed down on terrestrial tele.
Its all about the banter nowadays Baron. James Richardson is considering dying so he can turn in his grave.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:35 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Terry Gibson is by far the best british pundit working on telly today. Pure quality on the La Liga coverage, actually makes insightful points and has a good knowledge of the players he's talking about.

Compare that to the clowns at the BBC referring to players by their shirt numbers at the World Cup, because they couldn't be arsed to do any research

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Whalefish

It's a £#%&!ing travesty that James Richardson isn't on the box more. Used to enjoy hearing and reading his comments.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Terry Gibson is by far the best british pundit working on telly today. Pure quality on the La Liga coverage, actually makes insightful points and has a good knowledge of the players he's talking about.

Compare that to the clowns at the BBC referring to players by their shirt numbers at the World Cup, because they couldn't be arsed to do any research
As shit as Ballbags ITK stuff is he can also talk about a formation & join in with the analysis that Gibson et al (Reiziger was good on there the other day as well) provide. I've got Revista on series link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Its all about the banter nowadays Baron. James Richardson is considering dying so he can turn in his grave.
It's staggering, how ESPN don't have him for the Italian gig I don't know. Serie A is as interesting as ever these days - I should really start to sign up for the Guardian podcast he's involved with.

I'm off to trawl ZonalMarking....

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
As shit as Ballbags ITK stuff is he can also talk about a formation & join in with the analysis that Gibson et al (Reiziger was good on there the other day as well) provide. I've got Revista on series link
He just reads Marca then spouts it as fact ffs Loving Albert Ferrer (who's very good) and hist blackboard! Top show.

Quote:
Serie A is as interesting as ever these days - I should really start to sign up for the Guardian podcast he's involved with.
Love 'Football Weekly'. James Richardson also does a weekly video on GU where he goes through the foreign press...just like in his Gazzeta days

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I'm off to trawl ZonalMarking....

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's a £#%&!ing travesty that James Richardson isn't on the box more. Used to enjoy hearing and reading his comments.
Last time i seen him on tv he was presenting darts on bravo.

Unread 19-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Like Bhartez in a barbers!

Shit little @#%&!! Have hated him since He was on radio1, nowt to do with him being scouse, he shouldn't be over here!

£#%&! off and broadcast to one man and his analy injured dog on RTE or whatever it's called
Closed Thread