Unread 20-02-2020, 11:55 AM
dunk

Would be perfect for us, interchanging across the front 3

Unread 20-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Then you’re off your rocker.
I think they’ll be a few Liverpool players £#%&!ing off this summer. Although for being the greatest team ever they’ve only got a couple of players the likes of Madrid and Barca would be interested in.

Unread 20-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So? Prior to this year you could say there were three generations of players who went through their whole careers without seeing Liverpool winning the title, and prior to that people who would remember City in the freight rover trophy before recalling them competing at the top. Yet here they are now, the bigger draw than United.

I’m not sure why we persist with this underlying implication that what is happening now is all there is and current trends will continue forever. It seems like everyone who are currently dominant are the dynasty du jour, but really, how many actual dynasties have there been? Football is cyclical and always will be. That’s not to dismiss some of the awful decisions made since Fergie retired, but we’re still the biggest and richest club; we’ll be back.
Alright pal calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I was going to mention the teeth
At least all mine are my own. You jug eared porcelain toothed @#%&!.

Unread 20-02-2020, 12:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Alright pal calm down.

At least all mine are my own. You jug eared porcelain toothed @#%&!.
Alright pal, calm down.

Unread 27-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Sparky***

Unread 27-02-2020, 08:14 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Reckon they might sell Salah or Firminho and strengthen the squad

Unread 27-02-2020, 08:35 AM
puressence

bobby to bayern im hearing

not a fan of the utd stand at all but that twitter interaction with leipzeg regarding timo was brilliant

Unread 27-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
bobby to bayern im hearing

not a fan of the utd stand at all but that twitter interaction with leipzeg regarding timo was brilliant
Would bin off either of the other two before selling him tbh. Not that I'm complaining if it happens.

Unread 27-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Zorg

Quote:
All we can hope for is for him to die just as he's about to sign

Unread 27-02-2020, 09:31 AM
Jethro

So the Summers transfer talk will be based around who Liverpool are buying. Mint, can't wait.

Unread 27-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Alex Jones was Right

If he’s as good as people say, he should get better contract offers than Liverpool are offering.

Unread 27-02-2020, 12:25 PM
utd99

So they’re offering less than we pay Lingard? He must really want to go there.

The problem they have is the problem all good teams have to solve, which is to what degree you’re prepared to break up something that’s working in order to evolve for the future. Are they really going to mess with their established front three for something that may not be better? It’s a mistake we made with Tevez, and part of the reason Pique didn’t get a proper look in.

Unread 27-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Sparky***

Unread 27-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Ah yes honigstein. The only man who's finger is less on the pulse than Harold Shipman's was.

Unread 27-02-2020, 02:00 PM
dunk

RB Leipzig are embroiled in a title battle, can't see them wanting to be talking about selling their star attacked while they're still in with a shout. I'd ring them now, pay it plus a premium and promise to say £#%&! all until the season is over.

Unread 27-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Vedder

Thumbs down

£#%&! him. Scouse @#%&!

Unread 27-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
RB Leipzig are embroiled in a title battle, can't see them wanting to be talking about selling their star attacked while they're still in with a shout. I'd ring them now, pay it plus a premium and promise to say £#%&! all until the season is over.
51m release clause is a no £#%&!ing brainer. Just trigger it and see what happens.

Obviously we won't do that.

Unread 27-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Sapien

Quote:
51m release clause is a no £#%&!ing brainer. Just trigger it and see what happens.

Obviously we won't do that.
We will, but so will Liverpool and he will go there because it's a far more attractive proposition atm, particularly with a German manager.

Unread 28-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Sparky***

Closed Thread