Unread 04-06-2014, 07:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
yes
I suppose it takes all sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
If youre an england fan why wouldnt you?
Well statistically you wouldn't believe in god for starters

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:11 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Most do actually, should be a requirement to play
Don't know for certain but I'm sure a few lip sync when the camera is walking past them. It's hard to get behind a group of people representing your country when they don't seem to have any passion about doing it.

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Don't know for certain but I'm sure a few lip sync when the camera is walking past them. It's hard to get behind a group of people representing your country when they don't seem to have any passion about doing it.
Right, I £#%&!ing hate England and hope they lose all 3 group games, but what the £#%&! has singing a song about an imaginary deity saving an unelected piece of shit got to do with passion for your team ?

We have the only national anthem in the competition that isn't about the county, but about some @#%&! that rules it

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Marvel7

Agree about the national anthem, all players should be made to learn it and sing it in the style of Stuart Pearce.

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:16 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Right, I £#%&!ing hate England and hope they lose all 3 group games, but what the £#%&! has singing a song about an imaginary deity saving an unelected piece of shit got to do with passion for your team ?

We have the only national anthem in the competition that isn't about the county, but about some @#%&! that rules it
What are you doing in the thread? This is for england fans so stay out or else

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Agree about the national anthem, all players should be made to learn it and sing it in the style of Stuart Pearce.
.....and his brother

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Jez Quigley

We should have Vindaloo as the national anthem.

Sums us up. In the bottom 5 of people in the UK and Republic of Ireland, nqat

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation

Quote:
.....and his brother
Preferred his sister, Phyliss

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
What are you doing in the thread? This is for england fans so stay out or else
The op stated you could post if you have an interest in England

Well I do have a great interest in them, it feels great thinking of the £#%&!ers who will be upset when they lose

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:24 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

It's about showing passion in representing your country at the highest level actually. Not even arsed about the England national team, just expressing my opinion on how players from other nationalities seem to feel more honoured in representing their country.

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:27 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It's about showing passion in representing your country at the highest level actually. Not even arsed about the England national team, just expressing my opinion on how players from other nationalities seem to feel more honoured in representing their country.
Not into patriotism, but I suppose singing a song about your COUNTRY might stir the emotions

Ours sing a song about a £#%&!ing @#%&! who doesn't like football

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not into patriotism, but I suppose singing a song about your COUNTRY might stir the emotions

Ours sing a song about a £#%&!ing @#%&! who doesn't like football
Word. It's a terrible royalist nursery rhyme about subjugation.

Unread 04-06-2014, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If youre an england fan why wouldnt you?
Well for starters because our "national" anthem (which, of course, is no such thing) is total and utter £#%&!ing shit??

Unread 04-06-2014, 09:28 PM
andyroo

False dichotomy. Look at the Spanish, you never see them singing, and they do all right...

Unread 04-06-2014, 09:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
False dichotomy. Look at the Spanish, you never see them singing, and they do all right...
is that like a false nine?

Unread 04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nobody is biting at that. Efan Ekoku DID make that point seriously at the last World Cup.

Unread 04-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Child of Darkness

Id love to see one of the players do a black power salute during the anthem

Unread 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Id love to see one of the players do a black power salute during the anthem
Rooney
Closed Thread