United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2014, 01:40 PM
ChairmanMao

You know given the state of our playing squad according to so many on here, I'm forced to wonder why so many of you want Moyes dead, given that he apparently had such a cast of shitpieces to work with.

Unread 27-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
You know given the state of our playing squad according to so many on here, I'm forced to wonder why so many of you want Moyes dead, given that he apparently had such a cast of shitpieces to work with.
because he was a @#%&! and a useless @#%&! at that

Unread 27-05-2014, 05:37 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
He couldn't polish a turd, he just rolled it in manure.

Unread 27-05-2014, 05:41 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I think we have a very solid squad. Add a couple of world class players and we would be laughing. The problem came because the solid squad did not have the star quality. Excellent centre backs but all when playing second fiddle to a top centre back for example.

Unread 27-05-2014, 05:43 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Valencia and nani with a world class winger and janners seems strong to me. What is totally unacceptable is having players doing a job for us in other roles like makeshift right back etc.

Unread 27-05-2014, 05:50 PM
92ToBury

Both good points.

I think Rio and Vida being a year older and looking more injury prone, Jones and others looking no less injury prone and shit tactics make the squad look worse than they are. Let's give the big Dutchman and his team a chance to rejuvenate them, bring in a few players and get them playing with belief and confidence like Fergie did.
Closed Thread