United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
An experienced top class attacking player must be coming in as otherwise we have completely £#%&!ed up this transfer window
Already £#%&!ed it mate. Blind cb, romero starting, martial £40m bid and de gea out last day etc etc

Not the signs of an organised club.

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
I am not saying its bad... In fact would like a 2-3 more 'x' there. one on young, one on valencia and a big £#%&!ing one on rooney.
it would have to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Already £#%&!ed it mate. Blind cb, romero starting, martial £40m bid and de gea out last day etc etc

So, what if they play well? What then? Do we judge success or failure purely on paper now then Saffers?

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:31 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

this post reminded me of this:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
it would have to be.

So, what if they play well? What then? Do we judge success or failure purely on paper now then Saffers?
Romero has played around 200 games his whole life mate, spent the last 2 yrs as sub at small clubs. No way he would do anything other than be a mess. Thankfully our cl draw was kind. Blind done ok but was probably helped by our defensive approach.

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Romero has played around 200 games his whole life mate, spent the last 2 yrs as sub at small clubs. No way he would do anything other than be a mess. Thankfully our cl draw was kind. Blind done ok but was probably helped by our defensive approach.
But he's not going to be our goalkeeper; everyone knows that. It was either going to be De Gea, Cillessen or AN Other, in this case Navas.

Blind, the jury is out. Impressed initially, not Sunday, but even if we revert to Smalling Jones, we have much more cover now.

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:48 PM
jem

if we'd done the de gea / navas thing at the beginning of the window, the table at it stands would show united second with 10 points.

just saying.

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Coracao

He complained he didn't have a balanced squad last season.

He's really put that one right :shakehead:

Unread 31-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

the other thread's been locked, but i posted on there that i can't really find fault with the players we've sold, but sign some replacements blud, yeah?

Unread 31-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the other thread's been locked, but i posted on there that i can't really find fault with the players we've sold, but sign some replacements blud, yeah?
yep brap brap

Unread 31-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
yep brap brap
seen

Unread 31-08-2015, 07:07 PM
marlo

Quote:

very true.
Closed Thread