No 39 47.56%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2010, 11:29 AM
red in cumbria

Default Re: NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You don't even care about him staying, you're just relieved he hasn't gone to City
And this is wrong exactly how??

Unread 23-10-2010, 11:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You don't even care about him staying, you're just relieved he hasn't gone to City. Would have been a nightmare for someone who is so incredibly sensitive to shit those mongrels talk.
I'm not arsed either way, bigger than one man etc. You have had an agenda against him since he arrived, probably his pasty skin. He's been fantastic for the majority of his 6 years here and been a @#%&! for a month or two.

I'm glad he's staying from the pov of the overall negative affect his departure would've had on the club and it's image.

Strangely though, I was looking forward to him £#%&!ing off and watching the ensuing chaos on and off the pitch.

Unread 23-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Sullingtons

Thumbs up Re: NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm not arsed either way, bigger than one man etc. You have had an agenda against him since he arrived, probably his pasty skin. He's been fantastic for the majority of his 6 years here and been a @#%&! for a month or two.

I'm glad he's staying from the pov of the overall negative affect his departure would've had on the club and it's image.

Strangely though, I was looking forward to him £#%&!ing off and watching the ensuing chaos on and off the pitch.

Unread 23-10-2010, 12:40 PM
wonky no

Default Re: Will you forgive him?

he's don't nothing wrong.

Unread 23-10-2010, 12:43 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
ffs

Unread 23-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Sloane

feel divided, one way i wanted him to go because of him being a @#%&! and possibly pushing the glazers towards the end. but obviously for short term footballing reasons glad he is here and hope he can recapture some form

Unread 23-10-2010, 12:56 PM
shenwen

forgive him? what are we, catholic priests.

glad he is staying. most definitely.

think he acted the @#%&!? yes. but isn't the first and won't be the last. just more amplified by the media than most previous miscreants.

Unread 23-10-2010, 12:59 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ffs
i really need to sort this predictive text out on my comp.

he hasn't though.

Unread 23-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Child of Darkness

he has hurt me so much

i will never get over this

Unread 23-10-2010, 01:07 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Will you forgive him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

think he acted the @#%&!? yes. but isn't the first and won't be the last. just more amplified by the media than most previous miscreants.

Unread 23-10-2010, 01:33 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
he hasn't though.
You are right he hasn't.

Unread 23-10-2010, 02:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: Will you forgive him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Correct.
Especially the last line. This sort of shit happens in the majority of 'big player' negotiations - only this time it was played out in an astonishingly candid way. Unprecedented really.
Nobody has come out of it whiter than white.

I love how Rafabio & SAF are going off as if Rooney has insulted their Mother ffs ...they couldn't give 2 £#%&!s about United. Always slagging players off & moaning about lack of signings.
Always hyping up the latest overseas 'wonder kid' that would be 'perfect' for United & guarantee goals etc..
The grass is always greener, the other cow is always sexier etc..

Unread 23-10-2010, 02:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

I'm gonna wait and see....

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:15 PM
MagnificentSeven

if he proves to me that he's worth that much money, yes.

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Sullingtons

Another positive from this whole mess...

He HAS to provide now. We'll be on his back unless he pulls out all the stops.

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

agree with that.

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Serenity Now

No. I don't think you can just forget the disrespect that he showed to his team-mates, his manager and the fans who pay his wages every week. Disgraceful behaviour. Unless he starts doing the business on the pitch again, in which case yes.

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Sullingtons

Any chance of banning sers from all Rooney threads?

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:38 PM
redmike

Considering the things most of us have said about him this week it would take fickleness of a supporter to a whole new level so no not yet have i.
Never say never, and i will always support any player who wears the shirt, but i don't think i'll ever have the same look on him again, and if he kisses the badge the next time he scores.
Closed Thread