Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:08 PM
marlo

Default Re: FFS Owen...

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Question Re: FFS Owen...

Marlo, howcome you never put up loads of pics of players who do well for united?

You do seem to take an extraordinary amount of delight in slating anything you see wrong with the club

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Marlo, howcome you never put up loads of pics of players who do well for united?

You do seem to take an extraordinary amount of delight in slating anything you see wrong with the club
ive posted pictures of our champions league away hattrick hero, pics of him about to come on and unleash hell on the opposition, pics of him celebrating and pics of him in action....

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:14 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: FFS Owen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
woosh
I like how so many of the forum aren't even aware of Serenity's change of persona since his last software update. Obviously, years of consistently good posting didn't make much of an impression

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Sullingtons

tbf sers is a bit of a @#%&!.

just sits in his pad, with his bloomberg screens up on one and argie football on the other, posting very thinly veiled sarcastic posts

sers, if i was near you, i'd deffo give you digs

Unread 26-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
some
if you think OT will give him a Tevez style reception you are very much stuck in 1994.

Unread 27-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
ive posted pictures of our champions league away hattrick hero, pics of him about to come on and unleash hell on the opposition, pics of him celebrating and pics of him in action....

alright i'll let you have that one

Unread 27-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

he's alright is owen

some dodgey 'bants' from marls tbh

Unread 27-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he's alright is owen

some dodgey 'bants' from marls tbh
Is he £#%&! alright. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 27-08-2010, 10:49 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwheat
Is he £#%&! alright. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!
Unfair, marlo's a good lad once you get to know him

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:51 AM
waynes ear's

fair play to him, not many men would have the inner courage to be such a stupid £#%&!ing welsh midget @#%&!

Unread 27-08-2010, 12:10 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
bit simple that serenners. if he wanted to help the kids i'm sure he could dig deep into his own coffers without feeling the need to play in the testimonial.

couldn't give a £#%&! personally but surely he knows he's in for shit from both sets of fans just doesn't seem a particularly wise move
I don't know the ins-and-outs, but I'd be amazed if the players involved aren't making a financial contribution themselves. It's a typical request in these things, no-one wants to be the one who says no.

End of the day, he's been with us for 1 year and them for 13 years, I'm not surprised if he wants to give summat back. And, even further towards the end of the day, he'll be wearing their shirt for charity. If he was pictured on holiday with a vermin baseball cap on, that'd be a completely different matter.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Unread 27-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Joe Cole? Looks more like me when I was a kid

Unread 27-08-2010, 04:16 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
no. he bought a hd television for literally hundreds of pounds, richard.
Closed Thread