United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2017, 01:04 PM
silv

Default Luke Shaw

He's pretty much done now isn't he?

What was his injury? Noticed Rooney looking at him a bit oddly as if to say 'soft lad'..

Unread 01-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He's pretty much done now isn't he?

What was his injury? Noticed Rooney looking at him a bit oddly as if to say 'soft lad'..
got an ouchy.

Unread 01-05-2017, 01:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
got an ouchy.
Poorly tummy

He looked like a big baby sat down

Unread 01-05-2017, 01:15 PM
AK14

Yeah also noticed Rooneys look of disgust

I think he's done, he'll do well somewhere else though. Just doesn't have to %@#$&!s for the rebuild that's going on here.

Unread 01-05-2017, 01:47 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah also noticed Rooneys look of disgust

I think he's done, he'll do well somewhere else though. Just doesn't have to balls for the rebuild that's going on here.
it's bigger than the "rebuild" - some players can't run out of that tunnel for united , not got the head for it. others that have with , shall i say , lesser talent but are not as twitchy about being called on (o'shea , fletcher) work out.

Unread 01-05-2017, 02:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
it's bigger than the "rebuild" - some players can't run out of that tunnel for united , not got the head for it. others that have with , shall i say , lesser talent but are not as twitchy about being called on (o'shea , fletcher) work out.
None of this would explain why he's played very well for us at times though. There is clearly an issue mentally, either relating to the injury or his relationship with Jose but to say he's mentally weak to play for united is nonsense.

Unread 01-05-2017, 02:14 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
None of this would explain why he's played very well for us at times though. There is clearly an issue mentally, either relating to the injury or his relationship with Jose but to say he's mentally weak to play for united is nonsense.
it does , the constant "it's a big match" wears on those with the lack of mental strength. which can be the difference in when/how/ you recover from injury and how it effects your head when you do. some come and never find their feet. it's not that they don't possess the skill which he clearly has.

Unread 01-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Cream

I wouldn't have doubted him for a second if it weren't for Mourinho's curious reaction. Maybe Rooney's too.

Darmian was like that last season, but he went off for treatment against Swansea and actually came back on! Could've knocked me down with a feather duster.

Unread 01-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Ethers

Tbf there's not many players who can withstand the pressure of being expected to cruise to a 1-1 draw every time you step out onto that hallowed Old Trafford turf.

Unread 01-05-2017, 02:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
Though we hate to admit it, that's why Bogbrush keeps getting picked as well. If only he had some actual ability, he could be the new Park.

Unread 01-05-2017, 03:25 PM
ScarFace

He's a fat little tart.

Regardless of how he plays, we need to get rid in the summer.

Darmian has had a better United career than this @#%&!.

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Clarkie

Bruised foot apparently....

£#%&!ing hell, I've heard it all now

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Bruised foot apparently....

£#%&!ing hell, I've heard it all now

could be the end for poor Lukeh if it wasn't already. Mourinho really doesn't fancy him.

He has clearly held a grudge from when he turned Chelsea down a few years ago and has therefore repeatedly given him a hard time at United.

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Tbf there's not many players who can withstand the pressure of being expected to cruise to a 1-1 draw every time you step out onto that hallowed Old Trafford turf.

This is Mourinho's shitty trick. Floundering badly so he needs scapegoats. @#%&!.

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:10 AM
Pewster

Don't remember people saying he was too soft before the broken leg.

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewster
Don't remember people saying he was too soft before the broken leg.
Hi Luke.

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:13 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

could be the end for poor Lukeh if it wasn't already. Mourinho really doesn't fancy him.

He has clearly held a grudge from when he turned Chelsea down a few years ago and has therefore repeatedly given him a hard time at United.
In fairness, if he is refusing to play because of a bruise, then I can't blame Mourinho for it at all...

That's insane... Not easily taking a back but, a £#%&!ing bruise?

Unread 02-05-2017, 07:23 AM
puressence

bruised foot ? he sat there rubbing his leg

Unread 02-05-2017, 08:05 AM
shenwen

Whatever the reason, chances are he will be off in the summer. Not arsed. Doubt we'll struggle to replace with a better left back.

Unread 02-05-2017, 08:10 AM
forwardirektion

Rooney and Carrick both looked disgusted with him
Closed Thread