Unread 07-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Well done Wayne.... a great achievement

Unread 07-01-2017, 04:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Well done Wayne.... a great achievement
It is, no harm in agreeing with that whatever your view of his recent form.

Unread 07-01-2017, 04:37 PM
ryanMUFC

Our guy.

Unread 07-01-2017, 05:30 PM
marlo

happy for the lad.....

Unread 07-01-2017, 05:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Veni, vidi, vici - outstanding premiership player of his generation, did it all, won it all and took no shit, United Legend.

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:16 PM
puressence

Would have been better when he does it tbf

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Would have been better when he does it tbf
Agreed

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:41 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Great moment for him.

Glad he didn't get a second...... the record breaker deserves it's own moment.

Please let it be against Liverpool
Would be fitting for him to score the winner against them, he's been brilliant over the years, not so much the latter part of his time here.

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:53 PM
History

One of my personal favourite Rooney seasons.

Absolutely caused havoc the left of the front 3 the last few months of that season.

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Jethro

Incredible achievement and I am glad he's managed it. Does make you wonder if he'll ride off into the sunset with the record

Unread 07-01-2017, 07:37 PM
ziggyman17

Great Great player for us........... One of the best... But I can not help feel that he could have been better......... All the trophies he has won with us and goal scoring records, but when I first saw him I thought he was going to be up there with the all time greats of the world game,

Unread 07-01-2017, 11:50 PM
BobJones

Can't see him getting the 3 he needs to break the record anytime soon. The 1st team will be back out Tuesday.

Unread 07-01-2017, 11:55 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Can't see him getting the 3 he needs to break the record anytime soon. The 1st team will be back out Tuesday.
the goals you are trying to count are from a friendly. Should we count rooney's goals in all those stupid preseason pretend tournaments too?

Unread 08-01-2017, 12:39 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Stop it now Bob ffs.

Unread 08-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's a bit pathetic now bob...

You've done the little videos
The never play again RI lies

Now these Anglo Italian cup wums....

It has to stop fella...

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:06 AM
BobJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
the goals you are trying to count are from a friendly. Should we count rooney's goals in all those stupid preseason pretend tournaments too?
Is it anymore a pretend tournament than the charity shield?

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:40 AM
armchair

Quote:
Is it anymore a pretend tournament than the charity shield?
Yep. It's like if they said tomorrow there should be a anglo-german cup or anglo-spanish cup or anglo american cup and rooney scored in those games they wouldn't be counted.

Doesn't matter as he going to break it even with including that joke competition.

Personally I'd leave out charity shield goals as that's not a real competitive fixture either. Rooney has 1 cs goal.

Also, don't mean to panic you, but your days are numbered. You're not even pretending to support United anymore.

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:43 AM
Stickman

Milan winner 07

Carnage

Without doubt my favourite Rooney memory.

Also got an extreme soft spot for his goal at home to Roma in the 7-1, stadium was delirious when that went in.

Would absolutely love to see him do it against Liverpool. I do wonder if we are to get an important pen prior to him breaking the record if he would want it or if Zlatan would take it business as usual....

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:48 AM
waynes ear's

Great player for MUFC. Carried some shit@#%&!s. Bye

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:53 AM
redhegemony

A great English player - good at banging in goals - suffered in comparison to the lights that flickered briefly Renaldo tevez berbs and was no Cantona.

A proper old fashioned English centre forward miles better than Shearer.
Closed Thread