United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2021, 11:09 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
This is exactly my worry.

The fact he’s only there for 6 months surely robs him of a bit of authority from the start. Even the worst players might fancy themselves to outlast him. Yes he’s moving on to a consultancy role afterwards, but are we really confident Wan Bissaka knows what consultancy means?
He's also got nothing to lose - like one of those hatchet men companies bring in to clear out the dead wood and then £#%&! off.

Unread 30-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah, that seemed a little reductionist from them. What else is there to do? Surely taking any kind of structure, philosophy etc could be reduced to ‘let’s just take that’.

Any club hiring anyone is essentially looking at that person and wanting them to do what they do.

We’re a badly coached team. We have no football people making football decisions. This addresses this. What else are we supposed to do?
Just never see a positive piece on United.

Constant click bait for negative stories.

Fiucking state of “journalism “

Unread 30-11-2021, 11:57 AM
AK14

Definitely not in charge for Arsenal and doubts he’ll be in charge for Palace apparently

What a waste that international break was.

Unread 30-11-2021, 11:59 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Definitely not in charge for Arsenal and doubts he’ll be in charge for Palace apparently

I'm sure he's making a contribution bit like

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Not doing it in the international break essentially bought us a 4-1 loss and nothing more

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:17 PM
roy acorn

With luck he'll be here just in time for the new guy to take over at the end of the season.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Apparently after Xmas now, wants to spend the festive period with his family.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Pop

Graeme Souness isn't happy...

Quote:
'Will this new guy, who has never been in the Premier League be able to improve underperforming players? I don't think so.

'I don't get this appointment on any level. If you are thinking about five or ten years time and the structures he might put in place okay, but it's six months and then he's going to take a nice consultancy role?

'It's a nice pension for him, 63 years old, it's lovely work if you can get it.

'I just don't get this appointment.'
That's him, Harry Redknapp and Paul Merson upset. 3 utter @#%&!s. All we need now are Paul Ince and maybe Arsene Wenger to wade it.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

That's him, Harry Redknapp and Paul Merson upset. 3 utter @#%&!s. All we need now are Paul Ince and maybe Arsene Wenger to wade it.
Confirmation we’ve actually made the right move. Not one of these @#%&!s wants us where we belong.

We’re back.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:25 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Because Rangnick is 63 and still relevent and they are unemployable outside the role of gobshite.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:27 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I hate Ed Woodward and would thoroughly enjoy doing heinous things to him. The man is the archetypal city £#%&!er. I hope he genuinely suffers prolonged agonies for the remainder of his life.
The brittle little swine should have, or should be, a major target for mass abuse at games. Even if he only got the Elton Wellesby treatment for 10 minutes at every game - Edward Woodward you're a £#%&!er, your a £#%&!er - I reckon the egotistical little turd would soon flounce or at least stop bigging it up around OT, the @#%&!

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

That's him, Harry Redknapp and Paul Merson upset. 3 utter c***s. All we need now are Paul Ince and maybe Arsene Wenger to wade it.
He has a point. Rangnick is a foreigner. and a german foreigner. I thought we (you) won the war etc.

Where's big Sam at?

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He has a point. Rangnick is a foreigner. and a german foreigner. I thought we (you) won the war etc.

Where's big Sam at?
Dancing with 16 year old girls round Richard Keys place.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:33 PM
dunk

Souness does have a point, but it’s informed by the assumption that Ralfy is going to fail. If he comes in, sorts us, bags 4th, a trophy and a respectable CL performance whilst sorting the wheat from the chaff for himself and the next man, it’s a superb appointment. So let’s make the positive assumption and congratulate United on a brave and visionary decision

Quote:

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Is there a more arrogant, pithy comment than

“He’s never managed in the premier league”

Well, yeah. Most foreign managers won’t have done until they do, Graeme.

Fergie
Wenger
Klopp
Pep
Tuchel
Mourinho
Ancelotti
Conte
Benitez

All took big jobs for the first time in the premier league and all won the league and/or champions league.

It’s this stupid notion that the Premier league is somehow special and that’ll be the thing that breaks them.

“Don’t get the appointment on any level”

Really, mate. Not that he doesn’t think it will work, but that he can’t even understand the merits of it. It’s quite obvious WHY they’ve got him. Idiot.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Graeme Souness , Harry Redknapp and Paul Merson upset. Paul Ince and Wenger

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:38 PM
dunk

How do they get paid to write this shite?

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Where's big Sam at?
But lost the peace because of the EU (the Germans and cowardly French) but that's all been brexfixed now. Was Big Sam even interviewed, disgrace if not.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/telegraphsport/s...729305602?s=21

How do they get paid to write this shite?
This has been the most hilarious narrative of the season for me.

They are absolutely desperate to make Ronaldo a problem for us.

Started with questioning whether he’ll still do it - he can.

So they move onto cutting to him every time we concede, with him looking despondent - like any player would the moment their team concedes a goal.

Then it was his work rate. Then he gets rested because of 4 games in 10 days, which prompts Carragher to ask “what was the point in signing him?”

Now they’ve decided Rangnick won’t like him before he’s even through the door.

One of the greatest players of all time, one of the best professionals of all time and he’s still rattling in 10 goals in a struggling side before Christmas. Bailing us out three times in the champions league. He’ll get between 25 and 30 goals this season and they’ll still try to make out the he’s a problem.

Unread 30-11-2021, 12:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
But lost the peace because of the EU (the Germans and cowardly French) but that's all been brexfixed now. Was Big Sam even interviewed, disgrace if not.
Big Sam has managed in the premier league too.

Should have got the nod before Guardiola or Klopp imo.

If anyone knows what it takes to be a successful top tier coach it's souness.
Closed Thread