pedr0

Poch. Should have been him last time.

Not Zidane please

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Vedder

Give it to Wazza till end of season

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:24 PM
MagnificentSeven

carrick. we'll win our next few games then he'll be appointed permanently based on that.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:24 PM
believe

Whoever it is, I hope someone makes a comment about them doing well for a couple of games then being offered a full time contract.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:28 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Whoever it is, I hope someone makes a comment about them doing well for a couple of games then being offered a full time contract.
already done that pol.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:30 PM
20LEgend1999

"Ten Haag" trending with people who can't spell his name insisting he's their choice for the job. More annoying than people on here saying "Olé" has to go.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:40 PM
Zorg

Is this who we’d like, or who we think the morons running the club have even heard of?

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Ronnie wants Enrique.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Tbf if Spain had Ronaldo up front instead of Morata they’d have probably walked the Euros.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:05 PM
20LEgend1999

Don't see any managers leaving their national team a year (to the day) before the World Cup starts, to come here for 7 months or so. And they're certainly not going to come in the Summer a few months before the World Cup.

Given the club has said there will be an interim until the end of the season, seems an odd link. Not that it couldn't be true Ronaldo wants Enrique, just don't see it happening. Very good runner though, so I'd be all for it.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:07 PM
75Red

I honestly don't know, but not Zidane. Southgate or Rodgers.
Think they'll go for Rodgers.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Don't see any managers leaving their national team a year (to the day) before the World Cup starts, to come here for 7 months or so. And they're certainly not going to come in the Summer a few months before the World Cup.

Given the club has said there will be an interim until the Summer, seems an odd link.
they'll want someone experienced i should imagine, out of work ideally. Who the hell is out there to take the job for 6 months?

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:09 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
they'll want someone experienced i should imagine, out of work ideally. Who the hell is out there to take the job for 6 months?

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:09 PM
Vedder

Steve Bruce

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:10 PM
MagnificentSeven

rodgers would be a great appointment for a team like everton, leeds or newcastle. but we're a tier above those kinds of clubs. the most noteworthy thing he did in england was getting liverpool to finish 2nd after being top for a while, which ole already did with us.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
No Luis Enrique on there
nor Mancini

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:12 PM
saffers

No Enrique or Mancini in the poll due to the world cup in 2022 coming up.

Be surprised if they give up a shot at the world cup just to join us.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:12 PM
Ethers

Sounds like they have already identified the long-term replacement, which is probably why they were so reluctant to sack Ole, because they know he’s not available until the end of the season.

Obviously the fact he insisted on losing game after game ended up forcing their hand. Very interesting to see who they go with until the end of the season now. If you bring a fairly big name in, then if they do really well then you’ve potentially got yourself a problem at the end of the season.

Give it to Flerrick etc and even if they do well, I doubt anyone will be asking them to stay on after what’s happened with Ole.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sounds like they have already identified the long-term replacement, which is probably why they were so reluctant to sack Ole, because they know he’s not available until the end of the season.

Obviously the fact he insisted on losing game after game ended up forcing their hand. Very interesting to see who they go with until the end of the season now. If you bring a fairly big name in, then if they do really well then you’ve potentially got yourself a problem at the end of the season.

Give it to Flerrick etc and even if they do well, I doubt anyone will be asking them to stay on after what’s happened with Ole.
Makes sense.....

Maybe that's why tenners was doing press briefings during the international break saying Newcastle had approached him but for now he was happy at Ajax
Closed Thread