United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2022, 05:57 PM
saffers

Dunk just does nothing other than embarrass himself on the forum these days.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You really can’t ever let an opinion die pal can you. Even if it’s a wrong one.

He’s probably our most dependable player and amongst only two I would try and keep if we were to crash and burn. It was three before mason decided he was a head the ball.
I’d be shut of him tomorrow. He’s toss and the cause of a lot our problems defensively. That said, he’s been miles better this season than any of the previous 3.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

I can see where dunk is sort of coming from. He’s pretty low on a list of which players need to leave but no goal keeper should be on 300k plus a week. It sets a certain standard and builds a poor environment for others.

Before this season he was also bang average for the previous three and only recently has redeemed himself. That being said to quote Roy Keane , that’s his job. He has been a top player this season but wouldn’t be fussed to see him go.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:34 PM
believe

He’s lucky that’s it’s always straight at him and he’s on 300k week. He’d never be recognized otherwise.

He must be well ahead on player of the month awards over the last 10 years. Agree with dunk a little bit on that one though

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He’s lucky that’s it’s always straight at him and he’s on 300k week. He’d never be recognized otherwise.

He must be well ahead on player of the month awards over the last 10 years. Agree with dunk a little bit on that one though
1 player of the month award. Ever. Very odd. I wouldn’t have even said he did anything particularly impressive in that month.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
1 player of the month award. Ever. Very odd. I wouldn’t have even said he did anything particularly impressive in that month.
Is that really true? I thought he’d won it the month before Xmas and he’s been player of the year a couple of times hasn’t he?

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:40 PM
jem

Quote:
well, of course, you wouldn't.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Is that really true? I thought he’d won it the month before Christmas and he’s been player of the year a couple of times hasn’t he?
The thing I saw said first ever. Can’t recall any other goalkeeper ever getting one either tbf, hence the initial comment about it saying more about the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
well, of course, you wouldn't.
Takes more than people making the run of the mill look difficult to impress me pal.

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:45 PM
believe

Quote:
The thing I saw said first ever. Can’t recall any other goalkeeper ever getting one either tbf, hence the initial comment about it saying more about the league.

Takes more than people making the run of the mill look difficult to impress me pal.
I was taking about for United tbf

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
I was taking about for United tbf
Gets a few for United, but again, probably says more about the rest than him, sadly

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:54 PM
jem

Quote:

Unread 04-02-2022, 06:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Alright Shania, we get the picture.

Unread 04-02-2022, 07:27 PM
RedNick80

Answer, for me Clive, is somewhere in the middle. As ever.

Dunk - should you not be busy getting @#%&!ted?

Unread 04-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Almost like positioning has nothing to do with being a decent keeper.

Unread 04-02-2022, 07:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Answer, for me Clive, is somewhere in the middle. As ever.

Dunk - should you not be busy getting @#%&!ted?
Let him enjoy his night at the execs first pal

Unread 15-02-2022, 01:45 AM
dunk

His kicking is awful, he can’t save penalties and doesn’t like diving across his goal on one v ones and would rather let the striker have half a goal to knock it into unimpeded, but yeah, other than all those things, he’s great.

Unread 16-02-2022, 12:55 AM
goonlooca

Unread 16-02-2022, 03:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Straight at him

"Another" three points

Unread 16-02-2022, 04:11 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Best save he’s made in years. Doesn’t change anything. De gea plays well, (as in makes reflex saves), when he is busy due to the team in front of him being shit. It’s probably no coincidence he’s been at his worse when the team finishes higher up the table and thus he has less to do each game.

Unread 16-02-2022, 06:18 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Straight at him

"Another" three points
Closed Thread