United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I think ten will get the best out of him. He's used to working with pace challenged defenders.
What about mentally challenged ones?

Unread 07-06-2022, 02:06 PM
thatsfuctit

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/c..._name=ioss mf

Unread 07-06-2022, 02:18 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Nice touch

Give him another season under Ten Hag

Unread 08-06-2022, 05:39 AM
Ethers

Just him, an FA Official and a camera. Touching stuff.

Unread 08-06-2022, 06:13 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/stat...9XqoEB_PrZrOCw
Damned if he does….

Unread 08-06-2022, 06:28 AM
Ethers

He can does what he likes, making sure there were photos taken and then releasing him to the England camp’s favourite mouthpiece Henry Winter is pretty transparent stuff though

Unread 08-06-2022, 06:32 AM
Jethro

Everyone who visits has a picture taken

Plenty to trash him with but this isn't it. The lack of self awareness from vermin in the comments

Unread 08-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Stickman

I dunno. It’s a bit…

Unread 08-06-2022, 07:48 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
He can does what he likes, making sure there were photos taken and then releasing him to the England camp’s favourite mouthpiece Henry Winter is pretty transparent stuff though
This. Just go. But no, must be seen doing it.

“I was going to give money to a homeless person but
I didn’t have my phone with me”

It’s no surprise that he did that and then produced another hapless performance. It seems this lot will visit memorials, write children’s books, make documentaries, do box jumps, send hugs - anything expect their actual £#%&!ing job!

I’m sick of seeing them do everything but play well for this club. Just do your job and stfu.

Unread 08-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 08-06-2022, 08:50 AM
AK14

Quote:
“He can does what he likes, does what he can liiiikes…. Harry Maguire, he can does what he likes”

Unread 08-06-2022, 08:52 AM
NedKelly

If our players were as dedicated to playing football as they were to ensuring their public image is gleaming, they’d be world beaters.

Unread 08-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/stat...9XqoEB_PrZrOCw

https://images.app.goo.gl/BQdsta287ivR5c9n8

Unread 08-06-2022, 08:57 AM
WackTheJack99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This. Just go. But no, must be seen doing it.

“I was going to give money to a homeless person but
I didn’t have my phone with me”

It’s no surprise that he did that and then produced another hapless performance. It seems this lot will visit memorials, write children’s books, make documentaries, do box jumps, send hugs - anything expect their actual £#%&!ing job!

I’m sick of seeing them do everything but play well for this club. Just do your job and stfu.
100%. If you want to pay your respects then just go - why the need to document it for the world to see?

Although I don't doubt he's a decent fella, this does reek of a PR exercise. The photo of him pointing at the memorial ffs - you can hear the photographer guiding him - "bit higher Harry, bit more, that's it mate". "Now go wash that bus shelter you great lummox"

Unread 08-06-2022, 09:50 AM
armchair

I was worried before and never rated the guy, but he seems to be in the biggest slump in form of his career. He could be better off leaving United and moving somewhere with less pressure. He has cracked.

Unread 08-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Joe Biden

Did anything ever come of those alleged "bomb threats"

Unread 08-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Lok

A terribly misjudged PR stunt.

Genuinely disgusting that he/the club would use the babes like that to try and gain credibility for a woeful captain.

Is nothing sacred?

If he really cared, wouldn't he just go alone and not take a cameraman with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Everyone who visits has a picture taken

Plenty to trash him with but this isn't it. The lack of self awareness from vermin in the comments
Most don't take a cameraman with them and then post the 'poignant' pictures on insta.

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:10 PM
silv

£#%&!ing hell, its not that bad for god sake

at least he bothered to go and why not take a photo? at least it shows hes making an effort with the fans unlike some of our other players

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&!ing hell, its not that bad for god sake

at least he bothered to go and why not take a photo? at least it shows hes making an effort with the fans unlike some of our other players

I'd prefer it if he made an effort with the ball

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'd prefer it if he made an effort with the ball
Or without it on the pitch tbf.
Closed Thread