United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&!ing hell, its not that bad for god sake

at least he bothered to go and why not take a photo? at least it shows hes making an effort with the fans unlike some of our other players
Yep. Strange reaction by some who just seemingly love to be outraged by something 99% of their lives.

Unread 08-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

It’s not that deep. Infact I’m sure 99% here would take a picture and post it on their Instagram/Twitter etc if they went to Germany to see it.

Yea there’s PR involved, but who cares? He still went and did it. Rather have stuff like this than lingard dancing or pogba dabbing at some NBA game

Unread 08-06-2022, 04:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, its not that bad for god sake

at least he bothered to go and why not take a photo? at least it shows hes making an effort with the fans unlike some of our other players
This.

Very odd.

Unread 08-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Pop

Lets just agree that whether this was a good idea or not he's still a useless big slabheaded £#%&!ing galoot.

Unread 08-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Dr Stranger

It’s about context. Of course, in isolation, there’s nothing wrong with the act itself, but he is fully aware of his public perception now. As are the likes of Rashford. Posting memorial visits and workout videos aren’t fooling anyone. It typifies what this lot have been all about and a big part of why they’re so disliked within their own fan base now - all talk and no action.

Unread 08-06-2022, 07:08 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’s about context. Of course, in isolation, there’s nothing wrong with the act itself, but he is fully aware of his public perception now. As are the likes of Rashford. Posting memorial visits and workout videos aren’t fooling anyone. It typifies what this lot have been all about and a big part of why they’re so disliked within their own fan base now - all talk and no action.
He’s posting a solitary photo of him paying respect as club captain. I’ve slated him all season for his performances I won’t slate him for this.

Rashford announced an engagement that made Jordan and Peter Andres look subtle.

Unread 08-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Lok

Quote:
He’s posting a solitary photo of him paying respect as club captain. I’ve slated him all season for his performances I won’t slate him for this.

Rashford is his own personal life. If he's a tacky @#%&! then that is up to him. He can have as many floral love hearts as he'd like.

Maguire is trying to use the memorial of the Babes to curry favour with fans after an horrendous season. He didn't just randomly decide to visit the site and there happened to be someone there to photograph him. This was an orchestrated pr stunt by either himself or the club. It stinks.

Unread 08-06-2022, 07:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Again, it’s not slating the act itself. It’s context. He’s been shite horrifically shite. Rashford too. In fact, the whole club is at its lowest ebb. They know this. They know that fans are pissed off and all of this is cheap attempts to look committed or mindful of what fans want. Doing everything to show they care, or ‘get us’, or that they’re working hard….except actually turning up on the pitch.

Any other season, any other time, there would be no issue….but after this season, most of us said that we didn’t want to hear a peep out of any of them. I certainly meant it.

They seemingly have no capacity to think “Dya know what, I’ll keep a low profile for a while”.

It’s transparent shite from a bunch of £#%&!ing chancers I am absolutely sick of the sight of. Worst season in 30 years. Leave or STFU and get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Rashford is his own personal life. If he's a tacky @#%&! then that is up to him. He can have as many floral love hearts as he'd like.

Maguire is trying to use the memorial of the Babes to curry favour with fans after an horrendous season. He didn't just randomly decide to visit the site and there happened to be someone there to photograph him. This was an orchestrated pr stunt by either himself or the club. It stinks.
This. I don’t buy it.

Unread 08-06-2022, 09:00 PM
armchair

Have they tried to make this pic look 'captured without my knowledge whilst i was having a quiet moments reflection'

Unread 09-06-2022, 02:00 AM
utd99

Then, in a dramatic turn if events not captured on film, Maguire lost his bearings at the critical moment and laid the wreath at a pillar box before stumbling into the road and getting run over because he looked the wrong way.

In better news however United fans can now visit the Munich AND Maguire memorials in a two for the price of one deal.

Unread 09-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Then, in a dramatic turn if events not captured on film, Maguire lost his bearings at the critical moment and laid the wreath at a pillar box before stumbling into the road and getting run over because he looked the wrong way.

In better news however United fans can now visit the Munich AND Maguire memorials in a two for the price of one deal.
grim that ...

Unread 09-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Unread 09-06-2022, 07:45 AM
Pop

Rip in pieces Harry

Unread 09-06-2022, 09:19 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:

Did you actually read that before you clicked Submit Post?

Unread 09-06-2022, 11:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Did you actually read that before you clicked Submit Post?
He never usually does
Closed Thread