2 league goals

4 starts is it?

Impressive
Great news for Donny tonight.

Now his United career can begin

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Played the long game here.

Even sent a little reminder to the new guy yesterday. Last goal of the Ole era from the man he froze out.

Well played, Donny. Well played.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Carrick won't start him this week, the crab @#%&!...

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Carrick won't start him this week, the crab @#%&!...
You’d like to think a midfielder of Carrick’s quality would recognise a good one when he sees one.

He should be starting next to one of the other clowns and you could even make a case for him coming in for Bruno.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:18 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
You’d like to think a midfielder of Carrick’s quality would recognise a good one when he sees one.

He should be starting next to one of the other clowns and you could even make a case for him coming in for Bruno.
Carrick looks like he needs time to recognise himself in the mirror, let alone a decent midfielder. Hasn’t he been the one coaching the midfield? Aka the biggest weak spot in our team.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Carrick looks like he needs time to recognise himself in the mirror, let alone a decent midfielder. Hasn’t he been the one coaching the midfield? Aka the biggest weak spot in our team.
I haven’t got a clue what any of those jokers do tbh, mate.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Hes been our midfield coach for the past few years mate ...

Donny needs to hold on a bit longer.

Unread 22-11-2021, 10:34 PM
AK14

Unread 22-11-2021, 10:37 PM
atticusgrinch

"I like very much"

Unread 22-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Jesus, that just gets better and better everytime I see it..

Unread 23-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Jesus, that just gets better and better everytime I see it..
Best player on the park when he came on. Tackled, won the ball, played it forward quickly. Everything our midfield lacks.

The only player of ours who won a tackle all afternoon.

Unread 23-11-2021, 12:03 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Best player on the park when he came on. Tackled, won the ball, played it forward quickly. Everything our midfield lacks.

Imagine having this guy for the last 1 1/2 years and playing Fred and The Scottish Player every game instead.

No need to imagine it. It actually happened.

Unread 23-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Imagine having this guy for the last 1 1/2 years and playing Fred and The Scottish Player every game instead.

No need to imagine it. It actually happened.
Utterly baffling. At first I thought ole was doing a Fergie - no pressure on the lad, ease him in, use him sparingly.

But it quickly became obvious that ole was bat shit mental about him. Was genuinely the first obvious sign to me that ole wasn’t the right man. And not only that, was a bit £#%&!ing tapped. I’ve seen people deal with dog shit on their shoes with more respect than ole did with the beek. Weird as £#%&!.

Unread 23-11-2021, 01:32 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Utterly baffling. At first I thought ole was doing a Fergie - no pressure on the lad, ease him in, use him sparingly.

But it quickly became obvious that ole was bat shit mental about him. Was genuinely the first obvious sign to me that ole wasn’t the right man. And not only that, was a bit £#%&!ing tapped. I’ve seen people deal with dog shit on their shoes with more respect than ole did with the beek. Weird as £#%&!.
Some of us fought his corner since his debut. Treatment that could only be described as odd. Pereira used to get more games than him ffs.

Unread 23-11-2021, 03:53 AM
tatty

I can’t wait for Ole’s memoirs so we can find out what the £#%&! he was thinking with VdB.

Couple of ideas for a working title…

‘Ole, the Holocaust years’

‘Hide and Seek with Van de Beek’

‘Midfield, Skidfield’

Unread 23-11-2021, 06:49 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Yep. Madness that Ole didn't use him. Like you say yeah he was very good on the ball and.axtually played like a midfielder but he also put in 2 brilliant tackles, more than our "defensive midfielders" have done all season.

Ole was obsessed with the 2 deep midfielders.

Unread 23-11-2021, 08:06 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep. Madness that Ole didn't use him. Like you say yeah he was very good on the ball and.axtually played like a midfielder but he also put in 2 brilliant tackles, more than our "defensive midfielders" have done all season.

Ole was obsessed with the 2 deep midfielders.
Ever since that Leeds game where The Scottish Player scored two.

Unread 23-11-2021, 08:14 AM
believe

Tbf his sole contribution so far has been playing alright in. 4-1 defeat. Probably needs to do a bit more to convince people he’s worthy of a start.

Unread 23-11-2021, 08:44 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Tbf his sole contribution so far has been playing alright in. 4-1 defeat. Probably needs to do a bit more to convince people he’s worthy of a start.
And I think tbf he needs a decent run in the side to do that bit more to convince people...

If he had started 6 games and been shit I'd get it, but he hasn't been given a chance.