United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Neo

Lightbulb A Formal Apology Thread for the Knights Mourinho

No need to name names, as we all know who they are. The merry band of £#%&!wits, led by a socially-awkward Scandinavian who has been conspicuously quiet over the last 24hrs (), who clung to the coattails of the Grey One, embracing The Virus and all his resulting symptoms, refusing to fight to remove his poisonous grip from around the club's neck, and instead, helped to strengthen his crippling chokehold.

In these hopeful times of resurrection and redemption, there is room for forgiveness, as we enter a new era of light, and move out of the shadow. This is an opportunity for you to apologise for the errors of your ways. Sign the thread, and you are forgiven.

The olive branch has been extended, if it's spurned, the war goes on, and your defeat is a mere formality, for you are not one of us, and like your master, are unaware of true football heritage.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Harfynn Teuport

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:20 AM
rubbernecker

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Stickman

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:34 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

A truth and reconciliation commission.

I like it, I like it a lot.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:36 AM
jem

you know you can't embarrass someone who has no shame?

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

A truth and reconciliation commission.

I like it, I like it a lot.
These things always grow in scope as they go along. One minute you've got people who thought Mou was a good albeit risky choice as manager and before you know it the commission expands to include the reign of terror that created the conditions for Jose. Wouldn't have been no Nazis without the Weimarer Republik

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:29 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Class move from Neo to be the bigger man and not name names etc. Be interested to see how Saffers responds.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:42 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Class move from Neo to be the bigger man and not name names etc. Be interested to see how Saffers responds.
I don’t mind people like scar wanting the United manager to win tho let’s be clear here. He was still one of the first to turn

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:08 AM
Part 36 Offer

Bloody love big Neo. Stuck with me in nailing that @#%&! Mourinho amidst muchos criticism. Now see

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:24 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Class indeed. Would have expected that from that mentally disturbed racist but you? Wow.

The Mourinho "supporters" are basically just people backing the club and most of whom wanted him sacked for the sake of the club long before he actually got sacked.

The people who suck LvG dick to this day are more worthy of a thread.

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Class indeed. Would have expected that from that mentally disturbed racist but you? Wow.

The Mourinho "supporters" are basically just people backing the club and most of whom wanted him sacked for the sake of the club long before he actually got sacked.

Apology accepted

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:58 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Apology accepted
ffs

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:10 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Bang out of order post tbh.

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:11 AM
Sparky***

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:28 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
should save this for match threads

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:29 AM
Hands of Scone

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=382

He does not repent.