United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Catchy.
Play like ferries boys ( though not the last couple of seasons ferries boys)

Unread 24-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Neo

If he was so great then how come we've been playing shit-on-a-stick football for the last 4 years?

Unread 24-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
If he was so great then how come we've been playing shit-on-a-stick football for the last 4 years?
Because he couldn't get out of his chair to tell Fergie otherwise apparently.

Unread 24-08-2013, 06:02 PM
red in cumbria

Still haven't forgiven him for those comments before the game at Wigan last year, tbh :shakehead:

Unread 24-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Argentina

The guy is in the same mould as Brendan Rodgers. He goes on about a style of play, technique and possession. He's a bit of a new age coach working in England with a load of dinosaurs and as a result is up his own arse. Limited intelligence about people and doesn't realise the game is about creativity, passion, belonging that create a je ne sais quois, as well as technique and tactics etc.

Unread 24-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still haven't forgiven him for those comments before the game at Wigan last year, tbh :shakehead:
Yep. Utter £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Does he seriously think Moyes isn't all too aware he's gone from a yacht to a cruise ship?

Unread 24-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep. Utter £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Does he seriously think Moyes isn't all too aware he's gone from a yacht to a cruise ship?
some of the very best cruises are on yachts

Unread 24-08-2013, 09:27 PM
The Watcher

Delighted his career appears to be going nowhere, the £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Hope he gets the gig at a mediocre Premiership team and suffers an absolute mauling from United, before being relegated. %@#$&!.

Unread 24-08-2013, 09:31 PM
IanStoreyLess

This is the guy so important that, before home games, when the team finished their warm-up and went into the dressing room to receive the last minute pep talk and tactical reminders, would stay on the pitch chipping practice balls into a ball-bag*

*harsh on Anderson but it had to be said

Unread 24-08-2013, 09:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

Love the way he bigs up how much of the coaching and tactically work at Utd was down to him yet the last couple of years Utd have looked poorly coached and tactically inept at times

Unread 24-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Hope he gets the gig at a mediocre Premiership team and suffers an absolute mauling from United, before being relegated. %@#$&!.

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Neo

This guy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ulensteen.html

Genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever read. So many quotes.

Quote:
That season we won the Champions League, at the beginning, Ronaldo was suspended for three games [after being sent off at Portsmouth], so I stayed behind to work with him. I knew what Ronaldo wanted. He wanted to be the best player in the world. I told him: ‘I can help you with that. There’s nothing wrong with your work ethic, it’s a wave pushing you forward.’ So I drew this diagram for him, pointing out his details as a player.

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Neo

Quote:
“I put a video together for him about top professionals like Muhammad Ali, Pele with little quotes from them. ‘Just have a look at this video,’ I told him, ‘I know you have a big TV. Read the clips. It will put you in good stead.’ There were little quotes about hard work and focus: focus on performance rather than outcome, focus on putting your qualities for the team and also body language. There were loads of times with Cristiano when he shrugged his shoulders, so I put a video clip together.”
Muelensteen with his YouTube montages.

What was next, PhotoShops of Ronaldo's head on Napoleon's body?

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
‘Just have a look at this video,’ I told him, ‘I know you have a big TV.'
Holy Jesus

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

rene sounding a bit scouse tbf. Still want to cave his head in for those @#%&! comments a couple of seasons back

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Jethro

Rene

Not taking being on the dole well

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:28 AM
The Return of JC

Whenever I see this bumped I expect to see he has died.

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:31 AM
rafabio

The only good thing that moyes has done so far is kicking this @#%&! off united. Gobshite.

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:33 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
The only good thing that moyes has done so far is kicking this @#%&! off united. Gobshite.
I didnt mind that win at swansea Tbf.

Unread 30-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Ginners

ffs

what a clown rene is

remember the sages always said how brilliant he was etc
Closed Thread