United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2012, 12:19 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I have been a fan of Park. I think he's done well at United and has been a decent buy. Obviously not a show-stopping, headline-act superstar, but a decent, reliable factory worker. However, I think his time is up.

At his most effective he was a player that relied heavily on his relentless energy, but I think he's lost some of that, and as a result he's become a very ineffective player for us because he was never that good technically.

I think his time at the club could be coming to a close, and I hope he doesn't end up leaving painful memories of his utter shitness rather than glorious memories of his relative averageness.
His time isn't up, he just shouldn't be expected to be a player he simply isn't. A central midfield? A natural winger? Not a £#%&!ing chance.

There were better alternatives than playing Park tonight (not his fault) but Fergie didn't have the guts to break the mould.

Unread 05-01-2012, 06:48 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
His time isn't up, he just shouldn't be expected to be a player he simply isn't. A central midfield? A natural winger? Not a £#%&!ing chance.

There were better alternatives than playing Park tonight (not his fault) but Fergie didn't have the guts to break the mould.
well what is he?

Unread 05-01-2012, 07:33 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
well what is he?
our salesman in korea

Unread 05-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Stickman

id love to see us try what Rafabio said but it would never happen sadly.

Re Berbatov, lay off, he did £#%&! all wrong last night. Furthest man forward and ZERO service.

Unread 05-01-2012, 09:17 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
id love to see us try what Rafabio said but it would never happen sadly.

Re Berbatov, lay off, he did £#%&! all wrong last night. Furthest man forward and ZERO service.
still can't understand why he subbed berbatov instead of rooney

Unread 05-01-2012, 09:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
£#%&!ing idiocy.

The same as putting Hernandez on for Park.

Unread 05-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Berbatov wasnt playing well, but he was far from the problem, trouble is when Berbatov doesnt play at least well now our fans shoot him to pieces. He should be a cult hero, #@&%!y £#%&!. Id be playing him every weak, hes creative for starters.

Unread 05-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Cream

Everyone was slagging Park off last season until he hit form/fitness. Then it was all 'ooooh, love Parky'.

We slagged off Berbatov until forced to rely on his goals thanks to Rooney acting the absolute @#%&!, then got back to slagging him when the Hernandez and Rooney show took off.

Rooney acts the @#%&! over Christmas, Berbatov steps in and scores a few.

And so it goes...

Everyone is shit at the minute.
Closed Thread