United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:03 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Could do a job as cover for Ronaldo.
Or play with him. Ronaldo was his idol as a kid, apparently (granted not too long ago).

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Sparky***

Mark my words he’ll be off to Bayern

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:15 PM
atticusgrinch

PSG or city.

Do not want. Looks like the predator when he takes his mask off.

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mark my words, he won't.

Bayern have strict salary restrictions, which mean they'll get nowhere near the wages Haaland will be able to demand.

There will only be 4 clubs in for him - PSG, Real Madrid, City and United. Possibly Juventus, too, if they sort their finances out.

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:46 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
PSG or city.

Unread 20-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd be stunned. Under normal circumstances, with a normal agent, maybe. But fatty will be basically whoring him round to whoever can pay both him and Haaland the most. Obviusly the transfer fee itself is irrelavant due to the release clause.

Bayern are normally fairly well run so I just can't see them getting involved in the circus, as good as he is.

Unread 20-09-2021, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
PSG or city.

I sort of agree. I’m not going to complain if we do get him, and he’s an absolute blunt instrument of a striker, just batters £#%&! out of defences; can’t be handled physically, far too quick and a hammer of a left peg, but for all that he’s brutal to watch almost feels like he’s a cheat code.

Think I’d be much more comfortable hating him for his entire career

Unread 20-09-2021, 04:58 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
PSG or city.

Haaland doesn't wear a mask.

Oh. Wait.

Unread 20-09-2021, 07:52 PM
Stickman

IMO Raiola will park him in England 3/4 seasons then it will be Real Madrid as the final destination.

Would have thought we were quite obvious until city signed Kane and we hadn’t signed Ronaldo but now I think City is fairly obvious.

I previously thought Chelsea would sign him but they blew their wad on Lukaku and don’t really have room for both of them.

Unread 20-09-2021, 08:06 PM
saffers

Wonder if he still has doubters on here.

Unread 20-09-2021, 08:27 PM
atticusgrinch

Unread 27-11-2021, 05:49 PM
AK14

Unread 27-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Dr Stranger

You’d think Alfie would be proud of him.

Unread 10-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Pop

His big fat snide @#%&! of an agent again....

Quote:
'There is a great chance that Erling will leave this summer.'

'Bayern, Real, Barcelona, ​​City, these are the big clubs he can go to. City has won the championship five times in recent years, significantly more than United. When we moved to Dortmund, we all knew that this step would come.'
City it is then.

Unread 10-12-2021, 05:54 PM
Dasilvatwins

Good. As big as a talent he is he isn’t the only top player in the world. There’s that vlahovic playing in Italy and our very own greenwood and who knows in a few years Charlie McNeil. Keep this #@&%! agent as far away from the club as possible.

He won’t go city , can’t remember where I read it , apparently guaridola doesn’t have a good track record when it comes to riola. Much rather have Bellingham if we are taking players from Dortmund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
His big fat snide @#%&! of an agent again....

City it is then.
The fact that he left us out and then purposely name dropped us. If city were so big than they wouldn’t need comparing to us it’s all snide and shite, a big reason why pogba has to leave. Don’t want this walking cake associated with our club

Unread 10-12-2021, 06:00 PM
dunk

Agreed re-Bellingham.

We’re going to have to replace Martial, Lingard, Pogba, Mata, Matic, Beek and Cavani, at least, in the very near future. £#%&! chucking all our £#%&!ing money at that fat @#%&!.

Unread 11-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Pop

German media tonight saying City have agreed a deal with Dortmund.

He's going to be one of those freakish 40 goals a season @#%&!s, isn't he

Unread 11-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Sparky***

would seem that way

Be interesting to see what amount the deal is supposedly for.

Unread 11-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Ethers

The £#%&!ing bio of the bloke who’s apparently got the exclusive on the most wanted player in world football

“ Ghost writer of Mark Clattenburg autobiography, Whistle Blower”

£#%&! me

Unread 11-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The £#%&!ing bio of the bloke who’s apparently got the exclusive on the most wanted player in world football

“ Ghost writer of Mark Clattenburg autobiography, Whistle Blower”

£#%&! me
Well, realistically, where else is he going to go?

Dortmund and his agent are going to want an absolute fortune for him. It'll easily be over 100 million when you factor in fatty's cut of the deal.
Closed Thread