United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 12:28 AM
tatty
 
Default Hyperinflation In Turkey: Wine Prices Up 15% In One Day, Chicken And Cheese Up 10%

Absolute scenes...


 
Unread 25-11-2021, 12:33 AM
red in cumbria
 
Default

And somebody saying in that piece that they don't care if they end up carting paper money in wheelbarrows, they support the GREAT LEADER and anything bad is the work of ENEMIES.

Ring any bells?
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 12:37 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
And somebody saying in that piece that they don't care if they end up carting paper money in wheelbarrows, they support the GREAT LEADER and anything bad is the work of ENEMIES.

Ring any bells?
labour before the last election?
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 12:52 AM
tatty
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
labour before the last election?
Dammit
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 06:19 AM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
labour before the last election?
Thank god we didn't end up with that chaos, inflation,people's homes took off them to pay for care, tax rises.....oh.
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 07:45 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Not the best time to be suing a Turkish company

Bloody love Turkey though - but this isnít great news.

Joke they are ok.
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 07:52 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

"As Sky's Guldenay Sonumut reveals, "a bottle of wine I bought the day before had increased by 15%. It is hard to keep up."

stop drinking then c***
 
Unread 25-11-2021, 09:51 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed View Post
Thank god we didn't end up with that chaos, inflation,people's homes took off them to pay for care, tax rises.....oh.
thanks for taking it in the right spirit.

don't worry, there will be a tax cut before the next election.
 
Unread Yesterday, 04:00 AM
Slice
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
"As Sky's Guldenay Sonumut reveals, "a bottle of wine I bought the day before had increased by 15%. It is hard to keep up."

stop drinking then c***
You are the biggest c*** around. Is that your job?
 
Unread Yesterday, 06:00 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice View Post
You are the biggest c*** around. Is that your job?


I think Ears would greatly appreciate that compliment.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Hyperinflation In Turkey: Wine Prices Up 15% In One Day, Chicken And Cheese Up 10%
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheese est.1878 Food and Drink 80 03-04-2020 08:01 PM
Chicken or Turkey thrills_pills_bellyaches Off Topic 34 24-12-2008 10:17 PM
chicken and cheese tortilla wraps - top boy style Ginners Food and Drink 14 24-07-2008 04:58 PM
Did you know that Kentucky Fried Chicken is still called Kentucky Fried Chicken in the US? koppas Off Topic 25 11-11-2007 10:18 PM
ron dixon ..dublin prices .. mint hotel .massive bath .. and my lad got chicken pox puressence Off Topic 28 19-06-2007 01:26 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2021 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.