United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2021, 10:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bit OTT. He’s not the one for me though.
Think he’s bang average lad. No idea how he warrants the status. Ooh he got to a final. Yep they lost. Di matteo got to a final he won in the other teams home ground. Shall we get him

Unread 24-11-2021, 10:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Think he’s bang average lad. No idea how he warrants the status. Ooh he got to a final. Yep they lost. Di matteo got to a final he won in the other teams home ground. Shall we get him
Would take Drea Di Matteo tbh.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:00 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Would take Drea Di Matteo tbh.
To wear as a face mask

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:03 PM
Sandman

Quote:

Spot on, any other coach with his record would be sneered at.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:04 PM
avocado

If that was an audition he wouldn’t get the part for me, Clive.

And if he tries to play that way with our squad, well ……..

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
If that was an audition he wouldn’t get the part for me, Clive.

And if he tries to play that way with our squad, well ……..
To offer a bit of balance,

Everyone said the same about Tuchel as well. PSG is a £#%&!ing frankenstein of a club. A lot of managers have gone there and fallen short in europe mainly because it's run by mercenaries.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:06 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Everyone said the same about Tuchel as well. PSG is a £#%&!ing frankenstein of a club. A lot of managers have gone there and fallen short in europe mainly because it's run by mercenaries.
And we are not?

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Sandman

Quote:

Everyone said the same about Tuchel as well. PSG is a f***ing frankenstein of a club. A lot of managers have gone there and fallen short in europe mainly because it's run by mercenaries.
A poor workman always blames his tools.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And we are not?
Not even in the same stratosphere mate. They've got a front 3 who really couldn't give less of a £#%&! about being there despite costing a grand total of about £400m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
A poor workman always blames his tools.
Well there certainly are some massive tools at PSG

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:11 PM
avocado

Quote:
Not even in the same stratosphere mate. They've got a front 3 who really couldn't give less of a £#%&! about being there despite costing a grand total of about £400m

Well there certainly are some massive tools at PSG
Thought you meant those running it, not those supposedly playing for it. My bad.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:12 PM
Vedder

Quote:

Exactly, not only was Tuchel sacked from there but also Dortmund where there is no expectation to do anything. Now everyone is up his ring. I’m not Poch biggest fan but to judge him on managing PSG is a bit unfair

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Exactly, not only was Tuchel sacked from there but also Dortmund where there is no expectation to do anything. Now everyone is up his ring. I’m not Poch biggest fan but to judge him on managing PSG is a bit unfair
I’m judging him on spurs did £#%&! all bar scab a place in a final they offered nothing in. Played unfit player in a final and dropped the player who bagged the hatrick for him. He’s another one who won’t rule with an iron rod. 🗑

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:15 PM
avocado

Quote:
You can only judge him on what he has managed. Anything else is just speculation. He may be the one if put to the test here, but no-one knows yet.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Exactly. Messi doesn't want to be there at all, it's written all over his £#%&!ing face every game. Neymar treats the place like a holiday camp and Mbappe can't wait to £#%&! off to a proper club. Yeah i'm shocked they're all not running through brick walls for the manager.

Ably backed up by that weasel Di Maria who came on and stank the place out as well.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:18 PM
avocado

Quote:
I’m judging him on spurs did £#%&! all bar scab a place in a final they offered nothing in. Played unfit player in a final and dropped the player who bagged the hatrick for him. He’s another one who won’t rule with an iron rod. 🗑
Your last sentence is right. All the tactical nous in the world wont work unless you can get the palyers to believe. And I suspect most of ours wont believe unless you convince them there is no other option. As said before, they are mentally weak. Just like PSG.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Your last sentence is right. All the tactical nous in the world wont work unless you can get the palyers to believe. And I suspect most of ours wont believe unless you convince them there is no other option. As said before, they are mentally weak. Just like PSG.
And comfortable. Our players have all become accustomed to zero repercussions for shit performances. Nobody gets dropped so it's just as you were after every shit result.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:26 PM
avocado

Quote:
And comfortable. Our players have all become accustomed to zero repercussions for shit performances. Nobody gets dropped so it's just as you were after every shit result.
We are on the same page. Eventually.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:29 PM
dunk

Am I imagining it, or did Spurs fail to get results against most of the top 6 the majority of the time under Poch? I might be mixing it up tbf, but I remember there being a side that couldn’t buy a result against the teams around them..

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:30 PM
n48

He's too soft.
Blubbering just for reaching a final then messing that up and collapsing Spurs when Leicester won the title.
Would be a huge mistake.

Unread 24-11-2021, 11:34 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
He's too soft.
Blubbering just for reaching a final then messing that up and collapsing Spurs when Leicester won the title.
Would be a huge mistake.
Right then. Neil Warnock it is.
Closed Thread