United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
OK, don’t care about getting flak for this but other than the team he plays for, what is wrong with Henderson?
Reminds me of one of those fat lads that get fit later on then give it the big’un all over the place.

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Sapien

Quote:
OK, don’t care about getting flak for this but other than the team he plays for, what is wrong with Henderson?
Runs with his knees

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Always comes across as generally ok as an individual - was remorseful and outspoken about racism on a programme I watched recently (can’t remember which tbh) and has more about him than 90% of footballers out there. As a player, he’s a bit meh but decent enough. Suspect that playing for the rats is really the only issue.

I wouldn’t worry one iota about the flak that might come your way pal.

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s a massive gobshite and pretend hardman?

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:16 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Forgot about that.

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah this

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:22 PM
no fun

Quote:
And he overhits every pass he makes

Unread 04-07-2021, 06:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Reminds me of one of those fat lads that get fit later on then give it the big’un all over the place.

Unread 04-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Maybe I've become inured to it from watching the Premier League and Champions League week in week out, but Italy's antics the other night didn't strike me as particularly egregious. We'll probably see at some point what England are like when they have to scrap to hold onto a narrow lead.
Struggling to understand how you missed this tbh.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/alan-s...riker-pathetic

Unread 04-07-2021, 08:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Some folks are still not over the fact that England lost to Iceland 5 years ago. Which lead to Hodgeson sacking Fat Sam's apointment and scandal and then to Southgate apointment.
Which was, and indeed still is, absolutely £#%&!ing hilarious tbf

Unread 04-07-2021, 08:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Struggling to understand how you missed this tbh.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/alan-s...riker-pathetic
Because I was watching the ball and saw the brilliant goal, not some £#%&!er playing silly buggers which had absolutely no impact on the game.

Unread 04-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Because I was watching the ball and saw the brilliant goal, not some £#%&!er playing silly buggers which had absolutely no impact on the game.
Wow, tunnel vision. Get you.

Unread 05-07-2021, 12:37 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Which was, and indeed still is, absolutely f***ing hilarious tbf
As someone who lives in Iceland I still find that both pretty amusing and hillarious.

Unread 05-07-2021, 01:33 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
As someone who lives in Iceland I still find that both pretty amusing and hillarious.
I sold Iceland first goal minutes (68’ if iirc)…I was in the pub trying to look pissed off whilst trying to do the sums.

Unread 05-07-2021, 01:57 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I sold Iceland first goal minutes (68’ if iirc)…I was in the pub trying to look pissed off whilst trying to do the sums.
See the notice above.

Unread 05-07-2021, 02:15 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
See the notice above.
The bet was 5 years ago!

Surely there’s a statute of limitations.
Closed Thread