United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:20 PM
windy waffles
 
Cool Pochettino

Now is the time...

We all know it's going to happen...

Embrace it.

 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:22 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Welcome to Paris!
 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:25 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999 View Post
Welcome to Paris!
Not so sure.

Even Woodward isn't stupid enough to let this opportunity pass him by...
 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:30 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
Even Woodward isn't stupid enough to let this opportunity pass him by...
 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:31 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

I'd take Pochettino's brother who played Rab C Nesbits son, over f***ing Ole.
 
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:32 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
I'd take Pochettino's brother who played Rab C Nesbits son, over f***ing Ole.
 
Unread 05-11-2020, 09:10 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
I'd take Pochettino's brother who played Rab C Nesbits son, over f***ing Ole.
 
Unread 05-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

His availability hangs over us.

Im not convinced hes the answer, but hes the most obvious choice and there was talk of him before he was available and seemingly ungettable.

I dont see us making a move yet though. Well give Ole more time, sack him around February or March, by which point Poch will probably have taken another job.
 
Unread 05-11-2020, 09:20 AM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
His availability hangs over us.

Im not convinced hes the answer, but hes the most obvious choice and there was talk of him before he was available and seemingly ungettable.

I dont see us making a move yet though. Well give Ole more time, sack him around February or March, by which point Poch will probably have taken another job.
Giggsy could step in tag permitting.
 
Unread 05-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Giggsy could step in tag permitting.
Stick a blonde wig on a few of the players too...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Pochettino
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mauricio Pochettino... ScarFace Football 31 11-10-2020 05:25 PM
Mauricio Pochettino coy over where his next job will be fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-01-2020 10:40 PM
Pochettino Sacked? Sparky*** Football 93 21-11-2019 07:03 PM
Mauricio Pochettino ziggyman17 Football 69 08-12-2018 09:27 AM
I'm hearing Pochettino to PSG TheFatGoth Football 22 08-03-2018 02:56 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2021 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.