Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2021, 06:29 PM
armchair

Default Today's football 20/3/21

everton v city in the magical cup next

Unread 20-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Sparky***

ancelotti before the game

"i didn't talk about manchester city too much to my players because i didn't want to scare them"

bodes well

Unread 20-03-2021, 06:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"i didn't talk about manchester city too much to my players because i didn't want to scare them"

bodes well
That comment raises a few eyebrows

Unread 20-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Pop

Quote:

bodes well
ffs, oh for the days of managers going into the away dressing room before kick off to wish their counterparts well, but were really spying on the opposing players to see who was strapped and bandaged up before ordering his own to kick £#%&!ing lumps out of them when the game started.

Scare them. Jesus. Probably are scared too, the soft arsed shites.

Unread 20-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Tronics

Digne is class

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Sapien

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

Everton 25% possession, 1 shot on target. 87 mins in.

Take away their option to punt it at Calvert Lewin's head and they're toothless.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:17 PM
red in cumbria

Ah, should have known.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Sapien

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:19 PM
MUFC One Love

Everton.

Dire this from them.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Dr Stranger

We’re gonna have to beat them* if we want to win this.

*again

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Everton 25% possession, 1 shot on target. 87 mins in.

Take away their option to punt it at Calvert Lewin's head and they're toothless.
But they're well coached and have a plan etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We’re gonna have to beat them* if we want to win this.

*again
We are going out tomorrow imo.

One to many.

If we have some forwards fit we have a chance.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

If we want anyone to stop City doing a £#%&!ing clean sweep of everything again, we're going to have to do it ourselves because there's no chance of anyone else in this £#%&!ing league turning up against them.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Most teams lose against Man City because they shit the bed mentally. Nobody thinks our current squad is better than there’s, but if it’s one thing our guys do is really take the game to them.

The one time I can consistently say we turn up with the right attitude is when we play against many city. Other teams shit the bed and wait for the goal to be conceded. Bt can turn around and spin this however they want but Everton have been dog shit.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:23 PM
red in cumbria

Mou might still do a number on them at Wembley.

Though tbh I wouldn't put my life's savings on it.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
If we want anyone to stop City doing a f***ing clean sweep of everything again, we're going to have to do it ourselves because there's no chance of anyone else in this f***ing league turning up against them.
The league is full of @#%&!. No doubt City will get the easy draw agains Southampton tomorrow and the Southampton boss will jerk over how privileged it will be to draw to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Mou might still do a number on them at Wembley.

Though tbh I wouldn't put my life's savings on it.
Maybe as a one off he can get them going , shit thing is it will be at the end of the season where Jose would have long given up and probably sacked by then

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:27 PM
puressence

Nice of Everton to play for a draw the @#%&!s.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Nice of Everton to play for a draw the @#%&!s.
Someone should have told them they were playing man utd, it's the only time the @#%&!s ever turn up

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Was anyone expecting anything else?

There’s a reason Everton are 26 years without a trophy. They shit the bed. They did it against us in league cup too and bottled a great chance to beat Liverpool in 2012 semis, along with screwing up a final when they had the lead after a minute.

They’re bottlers.

City are nothing special these days, but teams are shot to bits physically and mentally now and City are savvy enough to pick them off.

It’s going to be a hell of an ask to win this. We’re likely going to need to beat Leicester, City and Chelsea in an already crowded schedule.

Quote:
Someone should have told them they were playing man utd, it's the only time the @#%&!s ever turn up
They didn’t this season. They were shite twice at their place and played well for about 5 minutes at old Trafford. We were just throwing them in for them like the silly bastards we are.

They didn’t roll over today. They were just negative and didn’t for a second think they could win.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Was anyone expecting anything else?

There’s a reason Everton are 26 years without a trophy. They shit the bed. They did it against us in league cup too and bottled a great chance to beat Liverpool in 2012 semis, along with screwing up a final when they had the lead after a minute.

They’re bottlers.

City are nothing special these days, but teams are shot to bits physically and mentally now and City are savvy enough to pick them off.

It’s going to be a hell of an ask to win this. We’re likely going to need to beat Leicester, City and Chelsea in an already crowded schedule.
Would be nice if those two got drawn together, should we get through tomorrow.
Closed Thread