United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:20 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Only buy out chance is a similar deal to City where the ownership doesn’t care to make anything out of the club itself.
Hard to say what will exactly happen will with United regarding a pontental buy out, but lets hope something similar too whats going on with man city isn´t the only answer in this regard. I personally don't mind owners that want the club to show profit (if its invested back into the club both playing squad and infracstructure). Thus I find the glazer ownership so throubling they are more than happy to run away with all the profit the club makes and the club gets nothing.

But,the ownership situation at the both Manchester clubs (and elsewhere) just tell me that the English football lost the plot on to whom English football should belong too. I feel it doesn't rely matter if the aim of the owner is to take the money out (example Kronke, Glazer) or plung the money in by whathever mean possible (Abramovic, mansour). Both types of owners are the the two sides of the same coin. In the end its are the fans that lose out both match going and those who watch on TV in sky rocketing tickets and TV subscriptions.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
just got an email from M.U.S.T
Did it tell you to dust down your green and gold scarf?

Unread 14-03-2021, 04:52 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did it tell you to dust down your green and gold scarf?
The Green and Gold should have restarted the moment SAF annonced his retirement if it orignally cased in 2011 becasue of SAF when United was still winning despite Glazers.

Unread 20-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Unread 20-03-2021, 04:39 PM
Vida_15

wants to buy in 3-5%

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...chester-united
Closed Thread