Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Parlour acting hard towards RVN with 6 mates around him

Unread 22-01-2014, 11:12 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hargreaves Free Kick to make it 2-1 against Arsenal at OT in 2008 was phenomenal
Was the atmosphere particularly good that day? I seem to remember it being pretty subdued but I was massively hungover as were others I went with

Unread 22-01-2014, 11:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Was the atmosphere particularly good that day? I seem to remember it being pretty subdued but I was massively hungover as were others I went with
I remember it being bouncing after we equalised. @#%&!ted them first half but Rooney couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo The crescendo when Hargreaves scored was tremendous.

Unread 22-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Mr Castro

That was the Ronaldo twice taken penalty game. He had some %@#$&!s to not change sides.

I also remember that Arsenal game in 2006. I knew we'd win because Arsenal were well behind us. It was that game where that cheating bastard Toure handled it on the line and nothing was given. The first goal was great. Vidic with a steaming tackle right through somebody, Silvestre with a magnificent cross field ball and Rooney took it down and smashed it past Lehmann. Park make it 2-0. I think we went 6 points behind Chelsea then and I thought we'd catch them. Then we drew 0-0 at home to Sunderland the week after

Unread 22-01-2014, 03:17 PM
plopborsky

what a fighting performance this was. Atmosphere was electric.

Fights all over the place after the game it was chaos.

Dogs of war

Unread 22-01-2014, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
That was the Ronaldo twice taken penalty game. He had some %@#$&!s to not change sides.

I also remember that Arsenal game in 2006. I knew we'd win because Arsenal were well behind us. It was that game where that cheating bastard Toure handled it on the line and nothing was given. The first goal was great. Vidic with a steaming tackle right through somebody, Silvestre with a magnificent cross field ball and Rooney took it down and smashed it past Lehmann. Park make it 2-0. I think we went 6 points behind Chelsea then and I thought we'd catch them. Then we drew 0-0 at home to Sunderland the week after
Yep, after GNev had spent all week sounding off about how "its a great chance to improve our goal difference" :shakehead:

Still hold it against him, tbh

Unread 22-01-2014, 06:04 PM
gbmufc

This one. MINTER!

Unread 22-01-2014, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
FA Cup 3rd or 4th round 1995

Wrexham scoring after about 2 minutes into the Stretty and their end absolutely exploding.

won 5-2

Think Hughes x2 , Giggs x 2 Irwin
4th round - first match after Selhurst Park, of course. IIRC the home fans just sang Eric's name throughout

Unread 22-01-2014, 08:15 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
well tell me the story then
Closed Thread