United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Patty ain't Billy.

But I reported clownbones for multiple usernames.

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Patty ain't Billy.

they registered a new name after that. the sense of entitlement!

i deserve two free accounts on this site One is for when i'm drunk i can post terrible stuff. It's not me will face the consequences.

Absolute #@&%!. Her not you.

£#%&! off and don't come back. also you are £#%&!ing shit at food. it's laughable. I've never seen someone post so many needy pics of shit food.

Well done. You can barely feed yourself.

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:16 PM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Patty ain't Billy.

Never trust a grass

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohahhpaulmcgrath
Never trust a grass
No need for it.

It's not grassing, it's cleaning up....

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
Never trust a grass
you idiots are so attention deficit, you can't help but exposing your self after being banned. there's people on here on 1 username after a decade...what are you on? 3 or 4? why does that happen to you here and on other sites?

yes it's all me. you're not a £#%&!ing crank, you crank,

Unread 09-12-2019, 11:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you idiots are so attention deficit, you can't help but exposing your self after being banned. there's people on here on 1 username after a decade...what are you on? 3 or 4? why does that happen to you here and on other sites?

yes it's all me. you're not a £#%&!ing crank, you crank,
#oneusernamereds, we are here..

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:18 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
On this, we are - you might say - united.

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:40 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
On this, we are - you might say - united.
well done guys.

people accusing me of being a mad alco drunk at 9pm or something....less so

should i follow you around on here and accuse you of shit? obviously not.

If you want to say something to be, say it to my face, Don't be a snide

Unread 10-12-2019, 06:44 AM
puressence

i struggle with 1 username £#%&! anymore .. like being accused of sending racist dms ffs

Unread 10-12-2019, 06:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
last two games he's been extremely good.

bodes well if he can continue
Extremely Good?! He’s been £#%&!ing world class lad. Absolutely out of this world.

Unread 10-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Never trust a grass
Hardly revealing secrets. Its a forum username. Ive always assumed people had multiple usernames because the first got banned.

Im stuck with dasilvatwins. Bring rafael and fabio back

Unread 10-12-2019, 08:55 AM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

yes it's all me. you're not a f***ing crank, you crank,
I've never had another username/account

Unread 10-12-2019, 08:55 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Hardly revealing secrets. Its a forum username. Ive always assumed people had multiple usernames because the first got banned.

Never understood it. Back in the early days of Fred for wums for sure, but these days what's the point?

I guess Billy Shameface had form. Pretending to be a woman for ages? That's kind of weird.

Unread 10-12-2019, 08:57 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Never understood it. Back in the early days of Fred for wums for sure, but these days what's the point?

I guess Billy Shameface had form. Pretending to be a woman for ages? That's kind of weird.
Sorry, what? why would you pretend to be a woman on here? Surely it just results in loads of PMs from pure?

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

£#%&! off . How was he found out?

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:33 PM
dunk

I don't think he was pretending. He was accused of being a woman in his Return of JC days, which somehow became an assumption/meme that he actually was a woman, further blurring lines in a post a picture thread where he posted a pic of himself and a lady friend...

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think he was pretending. He was accused of being a woman in his Return of JC days, which somehow became an assumption/meme that he actually was a woman, further blurring lines in a post a picture thread where he posted a pic of himself and a lady friend...
So that’s Return of JC, Billy and Clownbones

How many other logins have they had?

Unread 10-12-2019, 12:39 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
last two games he's been extremely good.

bodes well if he can continue
That's the ticket Sparkles

Turning that frown upside down . Good to see

Unread 10-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Well I originally had Ronaldo in my username but after he left I managed to change to my current one. I can't remember if I had to cross Armers palm with silver first though

Unread 10-12-2019, 01:37 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He most definitely claimed to be a woman. No idea if he was playing along to a previous wum but I clearly remember it. I pointed out that his posts just didn’t feel a woman wrote them.

But look, that’s his thing. Takes all sorts
Closed Thread