Unread 31-07-2007, 11:38 AM
El Calafate

Default Tevez - High Court Date Set

Wednesday 22nd August.

nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:58 AM
MJ Ramone

*Pulls hair out in frustration*

I've said all along: January at the very earliest.

Pain in the £#%&!ing arse. Absolutely sick of it now.
Sick of - "sources close to.." "BBC Sport understands that.." "Economic Rights" ..."...holds the players registration" etc etc etc..

22nd August is 3 bastard weeks away. 3 more weeks of speculation, gossip, & disruption.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:59 AM
El Calafate

the hearing will last about 3 days, so we've still got a week to sign him. nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Whalefish

The date has only been set today in the event that an out of court settlement isn't reached.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:02 PM
signed dc

West Ham & the PL will want to settle out of court.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:04 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
The date has only been set today in the event that an out of court settlement isn't reached.
i know Phil, calm down.

i know you think it'll be settled out of court but i'm not so sure. MSI will not cave in imo.

nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:09 PM
Whalefish

MSI do not want the matter to go to court and run the risk of losing. That is a solid gold fact my friend. It may not affect a deal for Tevez but it could have wider implications.

I don't think they will lose but there's always a chance.

And WHU and the PL want this mess to go away as quickly as posisble. Negotiations that did take place yesterday concerned the amount of money the @#%&!s will get.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:09 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
MSI will not cave in imo.

nft.
Good.

We'll be fine without Tevez in the short term. We were looking towards the new season with optimism before we even knew he was a target, the way I see it, nothings changed then.

This will completely disrupt Whams season too, bet Egghead wishes he never stepped foot in the place.

At least I now know not to check up one here on a daily basis anymore

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:12 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
MSI do not want the matter to go to court and run the risk of losing. That is a solid gold fact my friend. It may not affect a deal for Tevez but it could have wider implications.

I don't think they will lose but there's always a chance.

And WHU and the PL want this mess to go away as quickly as posisble. Negotiations that did take place yesterday concerned the amount of money the @#%&!s will get.
it will be probably be the same amount West Ham were fined no doubt. nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
it will be probably be the same amount West Ham were fined no doubt. nft.
That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:19 PM
dunk

From now until the 22nd August is a long time doing nowt for a footballer that already has a bit of a belly. Will he be able to train with us in the meantime, you know, as a favour kind of thing, just to help him keep sharp?

If not, where will he train?

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:21 PM
sharath

theres a new thing propping up. they are are calling tevez as a witness.

Quote:
Kia has a contract signed on December 1st between Duxbury and Tevez which he purports to be proof of his rights. West Ham lawyers have said there is doubt over the signature on the contract, not from SD which they don't dispute, but Tevez which is why we are calling Tevez as a witness. Doctored signature?
from kumb forum.

this gets murkier and murkier.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:22 PM
El Calafate

Thumbs down

this is going to get very messy. nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:24 PM
JakeB

I dont see this getting settled out of court now, what with tevez being called as a witness over this second contract with the dodgy signature.

None of the parties seem to want to back down.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:28 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I dont see this getting settled out of court now, what with tevez being called as a witness over this second contract with the dodgy signature.

None of the parties seem to want to back down.
exactly. tit for tat isn't it? i thought they were close to an agreement. nft.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:30 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
this is going to get very messy. nft.

Agreed-its murky stuff.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If not, where will he train?
He trains in the gym every night on his own for hours anyway, so hopefully he's been keeping up some kind of fitness work in Spain.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:32 PM
dunk

This fake signature thing will be the obnly card Westam have of forcing MSI's hand to give them the money they are asking for.

I would say it is extremely dificult to prove that a signature is a forgery, especially when it benefits the man whose signature it alegedly is for it to be real.

He could say he had a sore hand that day or anything, all it is, IMO is a bluff to try and get MSI to do a deal that suits Westam.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:38 PM
The Return of JC

Are there any links to this, or is it just you £#%&!ers reporting from SSN.

Cheers in advance, £#%&!ers.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:58 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He could say he had a sore hand that day or anything.
I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to be funny there but, all the same.
Closed Thread