Unread 22-07-2019, 09:24 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What does that role even mean ffs?
Assistant to the regional manager

Unread 22-07-2019, 09:28 PM
Albert Tatlock

Don't understand the issue here with Butt. He's an ex player who played to a high standard. He's an experienced coach and as I understand it he can dish out a slap or two if needed. I'd like to see Jlingz doing his beans shit in front of Butt at training. Jobs for the boys yes, but jobs for boys who were proven winners. How many PL winners medals has Butt got ?

You have to get the club mentality back to what it was under Fergie before you can even try to start to win things.

Last edited by Albert Tatlock; 22-07-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Unread 22-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Don't understand the issue here with Butt.
The issue for me is I havenít a clue what the job is.

As far as I can see people like Butt and ole are the kind of people I want running the football side of the club. Totally in tune with what the fans want from a united team and player.

Unread 22-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Dof ?

Unread 22-07-2019, 10:28 PM
92ToBury

Absolute nut job. Great appointment.

Unread 22-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

United going after the brightest, best and most innovative to take us back to the top

Unread 22-07-2019, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Crisp or jam?
How about both together?

Unread 23-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
United going after the brightest, best and most innovative to take us back to the top
this.

Shit appointment, we should have gone for some continental coach who has coached around the world that can bring something to the role. He has hardly pulled up trees at the academy. Another classic case of jobs for the boys.

Unread 23-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
this.

Shit appointment, we should have gone for some continental coach who has coached around the world that can bring something to the role. He has hardly pulled up trees at the academy. Another classic case of jobs for the boys.
Who then? Who would take this mythical position? Can you explain exactly what it is because I have't a clue.

Unread 23-07-2019, 09:08 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Don't understand the issue here with Butt. He's an ex player who played to a high standard. He's an experienced coach and as I understand it he can dish out a slap or two if needed. I'd like to see Jlingz doing his beans shit in front of Butt at training. Jobs for the boys yes, but jobs for boys who were proven winners. How many PL winners medals has Butt got ?

You have to get the club mentality back to what it was under Fergie before you can even try to start to win things.
This is the issue - keep banging on about Fergie and the club mentality...

Sadly, those days have gone and football has changed drastically, both on and off the pitch, since he retired.

Are we gonna keep going on about Fergie and how we need to get back where we were in ten years when we are still fighting for a top four finish?