United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Would you take Vardy?
Yes, great short term option, proven in the PL 18 39.13%
No you stupid mong 28 60.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 08:08 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Would be worse than owen for me
Why?
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 08:15 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella View Post
Why?
Hes a fucking rat of the highest order

A complete and utter chav
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 09:38 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Hes a fucking rat of the highest order

A complete and utter chav
Not even close to Owen or Smith for me.

Saying that, he can still fuck off
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Not even close to Owen or Smith for me.

Saying that, he can still fuck off
Smith
Vardy
Owen

That order

Hate the little prick. He would flop too. Small time little prick. Shit out of a move to arsenal and dreadful for England.

A vile little chancer

"Oi, Jap!"
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 09:56 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Could potentially turn out like Birtles - big fish small pond and not able to deal with the weight of expectation. Might as well use Sanchez if we can't get shot of him.
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 09:59 PM
armchair
 
Default

do any of us look back and think it was worth signing owen? similar cases.
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 10:12 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
do any of us look back and think it was worth signing owen? similar cases.
Different I reckon. Owen was more Sanchez and on his last legs. Reckon Vardy has a few more seasons in him.

Hes a rat. I agree he looks like a typical scrote but Iike when did morals or how players were perceived have an effect on who we signed/played? We have a fair few rats on this current fucking ship we are sailing. I just want someone quick and nasty who can bag a few in Prem.

Would he score more than Lukaku? Yep.
Would he score more than Rashford? Yep.
Would he score more than Martial? Yep
Would he score more than Linguard and Sanchez added together

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
Could potentially turn out like Birtles - big fish small pond and not able to deal with the weight of expectation. Might as well use Sanchez if we can't get shot of him.
and potentially he may not.
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 11:31 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Why?
Because he's from Plymouth and has no idea about such things.
 
Unread 20-07-2019, 11:32 PM
tatty
 
Default

I don't have a problem with Vardy but he wouldn't work for us.

His strengths are built on a type of game we haven't played for about 15 years.
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 12:52 AM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
I don't have a problem with Vardy but he wouldn't work for us.

His strengths are built on a type of game we haven't played for about 15 years.
Pace?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jamie Vardy
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man United interested in Jamie Vardy and Javier Hernandez fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 12-01-2018 11:00 AM
That Jamie Vardy lookalike wiganste Football 5 04-06-2016 05:56 PM
Jamie Vardy on the radar PeakyBlinder Football 23 06-01-2016 04:33 PM
JAMIE REDKNAPP: Jamie Vardy is a serious contender for the golden boot fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-10-2015 10:40 PM
Jamie Vardy racism video. Ashley's Grime Football 73 31-08-2015 08:30 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.