United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle
 
Default

As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused
 
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Buck
 
Default

If it is a loan rather send him back to everton in the unlikely event he scores against our rivals and helps take points off them...
 
Unread 09-07-2019, 11:04 PM
armchair
 
Default

stop the loan talk. that's milan wizardry
 
Unread 09-07-2019, 11:05 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

 
Unread 09-07-2019, 11:23 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle View Post
As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused
Ssshhhh.

Itís weird isnít it? Easily one of the worst footballers Iíve ever seen. At any level. Absolute shite.
 
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:31 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle View Post
As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.
 
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Whalefish
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.
 
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:41 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish View Post
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.
Fuck knows. Pogba being a twat has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and McTominay. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. Midfield was a weak point and we're probably losing the best two. Absolutely imperative that we buy well in these next few weeks but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals
 
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Whalefish
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Fuck knows. Pogba being a twat has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and McTominay. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. It wasn't great already. Absolutely imperative that we buy well to replace these guys but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals
I can understand United looking at someone like Longstaff as a Matic replacement, only seen highlights but very Carrick like in style of play. However in terms of Pogba going it's a big ask for a player like Fernandes to come in and do that job, hit the ground running and replicate what he was doing for Lisbon. I had hoped he'd be the Herrera replacement tbh and someone else to replace Pogba if/when he goes. Eriksen?

As for a striker, someone would have to be signed but to date aside from the Sevilla lad no one really linked.
 
Unread 10-07-2019, 01:44 AM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Inter Milan 'going all out' to sign Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, says his agent
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inter Milan 'going all out' to sign Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, says his agent fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-07-2019 12:20 AM
Inter Milan 'more than £20m off' Manchester United's asking price for striker Romelu Lukaku fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-06-2019 05:20 PM
Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku 'agrees personal terms' with Inter Milan fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 13-06-2019 05:00 PM
Manchester United say striker Romelu Lukaku can leave and put Juventus and Inter Milan on red alert fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-05-2019 12:00 AM
Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku 'worried he will be priced out of a move to Inter Milan' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 24-05-2019 12:00 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:54 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.