United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Buck

If it is a loan rather send him back to everton in the unlikely event he scores against our rivals and helps take points off them...

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:04 PM
armchair

stop the loan talk. that's milan wizardry

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:05 PM
92ToBury

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:23 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle View Post
Ssshhhh.

Itís weird isnít it? Easily one of the worst footballers Iíve ever seen. At any level. Absolute shite.

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:31 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle View Post
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:41 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish View Post
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.
Fuck knows. Pogba being a twat has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and McTominay. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. Midfield was a weak point and we're probably losing the best two. Absolutely imperative that we buy well in these next few weeks but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Fuck knows. Pogba being a twat has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and McTominay. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. It wasn't great already. Absolutely imperative that we buy well to replace these guys but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals
I can understand United looking at someone like Longstaff as a Matic replacement, only seen highlights but very Carrick like in style of play. However in terms of Pogba going it's a big ask for a player like Fernandes to come in and do that job, hit the ground running and replicate what he was doing for Lisbon. I had hoped he'd be the Herrera replacement tbh and someone else to replace Pogba if/when he goes. Eriksen?

As for a striker, someone would have to be signed but to date aside from the Sevilla lad no one really linked.

Unread 10-07-2019, 01:44 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post