United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Buck

If it is a loan rather send him back to everton in the unlikely event he scores against our rivals and helps take points off them...

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:04 PM
armchair

stop the loan talk. that's milan wizardry

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:05 PM
92ToBury

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused
Ssshhhh.

It’s weird isn’t it? Easily one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen. At any level. Absolute shite.

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
As delighted as I'd be to see him go, why do they want him? :confused
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
42 goals in 96 appearances for United. Not really good enough given his general limitations but he's reliable in goals output.

We probably retain a good position in these talks because Conte arrived at Inter clearly with the intent of getting Lukaku as his main target, and he doesn't react well when clubs mess him about over transfers.
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Him and Pogba going, where are the goals coming from? Sure it's down to both creativity issues as well as (poor) finishing but I'm a bit concerned. Whilst CB is clearly an issue, don't think United have looked that great in front of goal for a while now.
£#%&! knows. Pogba being a @#%&! has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and The Scottish Player. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. Midfield was a weak point and we're probably losing the best two. Absolutely imperative that we buy well in these next few weeks but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals

Unread 09-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
£#%&! knows. Pogba being a @#%&! has led people to think we'll be better off without him with a supply line from midfield of Matic, Fred and The Scottish Player. Seriously, how shit is our midfield without Pogba and Herrera. It wasn't great already. Absolutely imperative that we buy well to replace these guys but chances are we'll take a punt on some young tosser from Derby or something to get us goals
I can understand United looking at someone like Longstaff as a Matic replacement, only seen highlights but very Carrick like in style of play. However in terms of Pogba going it's a big ask for a player like Fernandes to come in and do that job, hit the ground running and replicate what he was doing for Lisbon. I had hoped he'd be the Herrera replacement tbh and someone else to replace Pogba if/when he goes. Eriksen?

As for a striker, someone would have to be signed but to date aside from the Sevilla lad no one really linked.

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:44 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Unread 10-07-2019, 12:44 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
If it is a loan rather send him back to everton in the unlikely event he scores against our rivals and helps take points off them...
Wolves and Leicester?

Unread 10-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Chris Quayd

OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER has told Romelu Lukaku: stay at Manchester United and get your chance next season.

The United boss made a last-ditch plea for the Belgium striker to call off plans to move to Italy.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ay-at-man-utd/

Unread 10-07-2019, 04:08 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
We finished 6th ffs

Who gives a £#%&! about their goals. They are both absolutely dog shit for United. We may as well finish 10th as 6th. I hate the pair of the @#%&!s and they are exactly what is wrong with United these days. Lazy, overpaid shit @#%&!s. United need to revamp the playing squad culture at the club. Quicker these shithouses are binned off the better.

Unread 10-07-2019, 04:26 AM
puressence

utd could do alot worse than bring in diego costa

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:38 AM
shenwen

Be very surprised if the answer to Pogba and Hererra leaving is Longstaff and Fernandes.

But then I never thought Moyes was a serious thing

Expect a like for like signing. When Lukaku goes, maybe not the same as we have a lot of forward minded players who at least have the potential to fill that position. Reckon we’ll wait until at least Christmas before we sign a new striker (unless it’s part of some kind of swap deal)

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:54 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Be very surprised if the answer to Pogba and Hererra leaving is Longstaff and Fernandes.

But then I never thought Moyes was a serious thing

Expect a like for like signing. When Lukaku goes, maybe not the same as we have a lot of forward minded players who at least have the potential to fill that position. Reckon we’ll wait until at least Christmas before we sign a new striker (unless it’s part of some kind of swap deal)
We could put a mop with legs in the squad as Herrera's replacement and be fine. If Fernandes is as shit hot as being made out then would we see much of a difference? I'm sure he won't be doing Cruyff turns outside the penalty area for starters.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:21 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER has told Romelu Lukaku: stay at Manchester United and get your chance next season.

The United boss made a last-ditch plea for the Belgium striker to call off plans to move to Italy.

He hasn’t got a clue has he?

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
He hasn’t got a clue has he?
He’s the only goal scorer we have tbf. He’s probably looked at Rashford and Martial and thought £#%&! that

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Patty_b

Is there an actual quote from Solksjaer on this, or do we just have to trust The Sun when it comes to footballing matters?

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:45 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

I have the feeling he really means it. He seems so far out of his depth.

I'm ok with a drastic long term cleansing but the cleansing part is vital.

Not keeping scumbags like this fat wardrobe.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Lok

How shit must it be at United if a large black man wants to go and play in Italy?

He'll get £#%&!ing hounded over there.
Closed Thread