United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2019, 07:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Put your money on Roma according to itkik.

Feel a bit for the lad. Was always going to be a tough adaptation and we pretty much never showed any belief in him.

Unread 13-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Red Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Feel a bit for the lad. Was always going to be a tough adaptation and we pretty much never showed any belief in him.
and when we played him he was total £#%&!. Control like lukaku. Ah well , bye.

Unread 13-06-2019, 07:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Yeah, this. I don't blame him like I do some of our other players.

Unread 13-06-2019, 07:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Duck
and when we played him he was total £#%&!. Control like lukaku. Ah well , bye.
I'm sure he's a better footballer than he's shown. He's looked nervy to me, which could be related to the way he's been managed.

No idea how good he can be tbh. Doubt we'll find out.

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Can look good at times out of sheer puppy enthusiasm.

Give him the ball facing his own goal in his own half and 20% chance it's a goal for the opposition. He's absent minded.
A glaring problem.

Absent mindedness could be down to a gap in his experience as a professional footballer thus far. Question is - how long will it take to retrain his brain to handle this fundamental aspect of (English) football?

He's shown a lot of guts. Put some good shifts in when called upon. Might be worth holding onto him for a while.

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:50 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
A glaring problem.

Absent mindedness could be down to a gap in his experience as a professional footballer thus far. Question is - how long will it take to retrain his brain to handle this fundamental aspect of (English) football?

He's shown a lot of guts. Put some good shifts in when called upon. Might be worth holding onto him for a while.
Shown guts
Good shifts

Wow

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:55 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
A glaring problem.

Cant disagree with the last bit. This might sound a bit out there, borderline revolutionary even, but I happen to think that some players need a run of games to play themselves into form. He was picked sporadically and then dropped for the next game countless times last season, that's got to feel a bit shit, especially when the rest of the team were hardly tearing things up themselves. We are short on midfielders, and if pogba is leaving then we should keep this guy, would prefer him as back up over Lingard, that's for sure.

Unread 14-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Patty_b

My main issue is Fred is how sloppy he can be in possession. He can be having a very solid, competent game and then cheaply give possession away to the opposition while he is our deepest midfielder on the pitch, leaving our pathetic defence up shits creek without a paddle. And even they had a paddle the shit @#%&!s wouldn't know how to use it.

If he can sort that side of his game out, then I have no issues with him being part of the team.

Unread 14-06-2019, 11:21 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Shown guts
Good shifts

Wow
It's more than most of the other £#%&!ers have managed to demonstrate

Unread 14-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Stickman

Only we would stick a 50 odd million signing on loan 1 season in ffs *

* completely expects 10 examples below now.

Unread 14-06-2019, 11:40 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Only we would stick a 50 odd million signing on loan 1 season in ffs *

* completely expects 10 examples below now.
The £15m loss on Di Maria in one season was a good one

Unread 14-06-2019, 11:44 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
My main issue is Fred is how sloppy he can be in possession. He can be having a very solid, competent game and then cheaply give possession away to the opposition while he is our deepest midfielder on the pitch, leaving our pathetic defence up shits creek without a paddle. And even they had a paddle the shit @#%&!s wouldn't know how to use it.

If he can sort that side of his game out, then I have no issues with him being part of the team.
He doesn’t have to sort that part of his game, he needs Ole to make his options in front of him better.

Unread 14-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Shown guts
Good shifts

Wow
Well, moron, what we're discussing here are prerequisites, qualities that a fair few of our squad are lacking in. Then you can ask yourself whether it's worth sticking with him.

Do you see?

Probably not.

Unread 14-06-2019, 12:05 PM
utd99

The players these last two managers have signed and the amount we paid is enough to make you weep.

Unread 14-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
If only Mourinho had been trusted and given more money
Naive

Unread 22-07-2019, 08:48 PM
ScarFace

Galatasaray. Loan. £2mil loan fee offered....negotiations continue.

Unread 22-07-2019, 08:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Galatasaray. Loan. £2mil loan fee offered....negotiations continue.
bullshit

Unread 22-07-2019, 08:53 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
bullshit
Galatasaray have officially offered a €2m loan fee to #mufc for Fred. Negotiations will continue in the coming days #mulive
@Sport_Witness

Unread 22-07-2019, 08:56 PM
shenwen

Good player. Will come good if given run of games and a little more patience. Think because of his size he’s been played as a kante type. Think maybe he is a bit more attacking than that.

Unread 22-07-2019, 08:57 PM
AK14

2m
Closed Thread