United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:18 PM
ScarFace

I hope to god he wins it. He won't. If anything it'll be a total thrashing sadly.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:19 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing Woodward

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:21 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing Woodward
It's OK though pal.

Ole's at the wheel...

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
£#%&!ing Woodward
Quote:
£#%&!ing Woodward

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
His job is safe. Another manager woodward has ruined.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
It's OK though pal.

Ole's at the wheel...
I can confidently say if woodward was in charge of Tottenham this past few years, they wouldn’t have just made the final.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Are Tottenham European champions now?

Just guaranteed Liverpool the cup,

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
I can confidently say if woodward was in charge of Tottenham this past few years, they wouldn’t have just made the final.
You need therapy pal.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
You need therapy pal.
Yeah, Woodward’s great at running a football club.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yeah, Woodward’s great at running a football club.
Bet you blame Woodward when you burn the toast :£#%&!er:

Woodward is a #@&%!, but there’s no way he’s to blame for our players inability to run, our shit tactics or Spurs recent slump.

Unread 08-05-2019, 10:36 PM
AK14

Quote:

Woodward is a #@&%!, but there’s no way he’s to blame for our players inability to run, our shit tactics or Spurs recent slump.
Ah...

I get it now.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Your lack of self awareness is quite funny.

As far as I’m aware, woodward isn’t in charge of my kitchen.

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:14 AM
messhead

Quote:

I've said it before but Poch wouldn't have the success he has had at Tottenham because we have afforded the dressing room far too much power over proceedings. That is, in a big way, down to Woodward and co. Undermining previous managers and favouring individuals over them, aka how to sabotage your own club. At Spurs, you have an average group of players, shot by injuries, who have made a CL final because of the belief they have in themselves and the manager. That kind of environment doesn't get cultivated by pampered, preening morons clogging up the dressing room and demanding higher wages because some idiot of a banker decided to pay 25 million a year to a dog walker.

If people choose to believe otherwise then cool but I'll definitely be there to say "I told you so" when they get manager after manager (after manager and so on) and absolutely £#%&! all changes.

Unread 09-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I've said it before but Poch wouldn't have the success he has had at Tottenham because we have afforded the dressing room far too much power over proceedings. That is, in a big way, down to Woodward and co. Undermining previous managers and favouring individuals over them, aka how to sabotage your own club. At Spurs, you have an average group of players, shot by injuries, who have made a CL final because of the belief they have in themselves and the manager. That kind of environment doesn't get cultivated by pampered, preening morons clogging up the dressing room and demanding higher wages because some idiot of a banker decided to pay 25 million a year to a dog walker.

If people choose to believe otherwise then cool but I'll definitely be there to say "I told you so" when they get manager after manager (after manager and so on) and absolutely £#%&! all changes.
correctingtons.

I wonder what effect it has on our young'uns when they see our stupid £#%&!ing player unveilings and we're dropping eleventy billion pounds a week on one persons wage packet.

The entire club is a bloated mess from top to bottom, which in a sense was almost inevitable after the success under fergie. I think everyone involved from players to coaches to the management needs to take a good luck at themselves and work out where to go. The glazers aren't going anywhere so they need to find a way to work within that framework. At the very least if we £#%&! off the big players on big wages, we can get some youth in and mould a philosophy in to them.

But I am not hopeful.

Unread 09-05-2019, 09:07 AM
dunk

Quote:

He isn’t in charge at spurs, but here we are.

My self awareness

Unread 09-05-2019, 09:28 AM
AK14

Quote:

Bingo.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Agreed. There’s more than one way to back a manager and the above is fundamental.

What united should learn from Liverpool and Tottenham is that both managers have been allowed to build teams over time, and none of them have bought big time charlies. United won’t learn that though because their only concern is being a marketing company for sponsors, so they’ll look to appease them by pressuring ole into making another big time Charlie signing to replace any woodward reluctantly sells. And of course, the ‘all about marketing’ attitude is going to spread through the squad. Pochettino isnt going to fix the structure above him. No manager is.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Agreed. There’s more than one way to back a manager and the above is fundamental.

What united should learn from Liverpool and Tottenham is that both managers have been allowed to build teams over time, and none of them have bought big time charlies. United won’t learn that though because their only concern is being a marketing company for sponsors, so they’ll look to appease them by pressuring ole into making another big time Charlie signing to replace any woodward reluctantly sells. And of course, the ‘all about marketing’ attitude is going to spread through the squad. Pochettino isnt going to fix the structure above him. No manager is.
This.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
He isn’t in charge at spurs, but here we are.
I know. Pochettinho would have been sacked a year or two back if he was, as the dressing room would be full of egos running amok.

Quote:
My self awareness
You realise you’re just demonstrating what I said.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:22 PM
believe

Quote:
I know. Pochettinho would have been sacked a year or two back if he was, as the dressing room would be full of egos running amok.

You realise you’re just demonstrating what I said.
He doesn’t, you’re thick.
Closed Thread