United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Is anyone not slightly concerned that the only reported sticking point is convincing this guy to leave one of the best teams in Europe to juggle Europa football and battling it out for 4th?

I can see a half arsed Di Maria disaster here as him and Pogba dab their way out of the club next summer.

Plus we've got Lingard.
Pogba having to explain BEANZ that it's not BEANZ make a wish in the first BEEEEEEEEANZ training session.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Clownbones

Was he in London today while we were away?

Did we send Gary Neville to sort it again?

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Is anyone not slightly concerned that the only reported sticking point is convincing this guy to leave one of the best teams in Europe to juggle Europa football and battling it out for 4th?

I can see a half arsed Di Maria disaster here as him and Pogba dab their way out of the club next summer.

Plus we've got Lingard.
Just read that apparently he initially wanted a move to PSG if he had to leave Juve...

Could this be Di Maria part 2

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:33 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Just read that apparently he initially wanted a move to PSG if he had to leave Juve...

Yes.

We have a terrible record with South Americans. We never learn

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

We've spent much of this summer talking about wanting young hungry players who want to be here.

Can imagine this little @#%&! thinking he's doing us all a favour by being here*

*which he is.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
We've spent much of this summer talking about wanting young hungry players who want to be here.

Can imagine this little @#%&! thinking he's doing us all a favour by being here*

*which he is.
Historical Stadium. His words.

Easy title push with this little @#%&! and Fernandes. Also Maguire. Pogba will have to stay.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Easy title push with this little @#%&! and Fernandes. Also Maguire. Pogba will have to stay.
Wont be getting Fernandes and him

Maguire maybe.

Massive matic-shaped palette still stuck in the middle of the pitch.

4th-20th.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:39 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Yes.

We have a terrible record with South Americans. We never learn
Tevez was a great player for us.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:41 PM
AK14

Quote:

*which he is.
It is strange that we’ve apparently changed our transfer strategy from signing galacticos to young and British, only to end up signing the type of player that has flopped for us in the past?

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for signing potentially world class players and many on here seem to think this guy is, but it is worrying that we seem to change strategy every few months or so. Makes me think we haven’t really got a plan of the direction we want to go?

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
It is strange that we’ve apparently changed our transfer strategy from signing galacticos to young and British, only to end up signing the type of player that has flopped for us in the past?

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for signing potentially world class players and many on here seem to think this guy is, but it is worrying that we seem to change strategy every few months or so. Makes me think we haven’t really got a plan of the direction we want to go?
I don't mind us making exceptions for quality.

Like Fergie buying RVP.

I just worry that players like him will use us in this state.

We were all the same before Di Maria and Falcao signed too. Couldn't believe our luck, huge signing, game changer etc.

And he probably doesn't want to be here.

Unread 30-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Swap Maguire for Tuzabbo it's ON

Unread 30-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Swap Maguire for Tuzabbo it's ON
Might be worth giving a try if it means we get to sign Fernandes.

I don't see Ed paying wages for Godzuki, Dybala, Maguire and Fernandes.

Will want a kid/unflushable filling at least one of the roles.

Unread 30-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Neo

Exclamation

BBC now running with it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49172406

This would be an immense bit of business. What are Juve thinking?

Unread 30-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Stickman

Can’t get my head around this one at all. Why on earth would they let him leave if he’s supposedly so good?

Unread 30-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Ketventus

Unread 30-07-2019, 11:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Can’t get my head around this one at all. Why on earth would they let him leave if he’s supposedly so good?
I think it's the moneyball influence.

They don't need Dybala. They do need goals from a certain area. Lukaku is garbage but he will score goals.

Unread 31-07-2019, 12:04 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
They're hoping lukaku can be the benzema to Ronaldo's Ronaldo.

Silly @#%&!s

Unread 31-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Ethers

Quote:

I think you’re worrying too much about us having a massive ‘transfer strategy’ pal.

Maybe we can still sign a few young and hungry British boys and also put up the money for a 25-year old foreign galactico.

Unread 31-07-2019, 04:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Wont be getting Fernandes and him

Maguire maybe.

Massive matic-shaped palette still stuck in the middle of the pitch.

4th-20th.
We will get Fernandes too. Crying out for a midfielder.

What a summer this could be...

Woody. Deserves some praise if this come off, nqat.

Unread 31-07-2019, 06:00 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
We will get Fernandes too. Crying out for a midfielder.

What a summer this could be...

Woody. Deserves some praise if this come off, nqat.
No he doesnt.
Closed Thread