Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2013, 04:39 PM
puressence

Default di maria to arsenal ..

happening tomoz

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:08 PM
5 Cantona's

Mate it's not 2005 RI anymore, £#%&! off with these shit transfer threads.

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
happening tomoz
Is this the only reason you came back, to be a £#%&!ing nuisance?

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:23 PM
puressence

Ffs u start a thread in the football section and get stick you really are sad £#%&!wits .. If it bothers you so much block me ignore me or don't read to post ur little gay come back ... I'm not interested maybe you should post wats for tea or something

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Ffs u start a thread in the football section and get stick you really are sad £#%&!wits .. If it bothers you so much block me ignore me or don't read to post ur little gay come back ... I'm not interested maybe you should post wats for tea or something
Shut up you @#%&!. You're not starting legit threads and you know it. £#%&!ing lie upon lie about megastores, and motes, deliberately misspelling words and nonsense sentences. It's purely designed to wind people up, and it's working to the degree that it's £#%&!ing boring now.

"Ferie out" ffs :shakehead:. You're an embarrassment to proper reds everywhere, and if I were an ugly, fat loser, I certainly wouldn't be advertising it every five minutes.

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:39 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Shut up you @#%&!. You're not starting legit threads and you know it. £#%&!ing lie upon lie about megastores, and motes, deliberately misspelling words and nonsense sentences. It's purely designed to wind people up, and it's working to the degree that it's £#%&!ing boring now.

"Ferie out" ffs :shakehead:. You're an embarrassment to proper reds everywhere, and if I were an ugly, fat loser, I certainly wouldn't be advertising it every five minutes.
Well that's me told .. Ferie out cos I dared to make a stand for my beliefs .. Did u cry wen he left did u .. Ugly fat loser do u know me pal. U sat alone are u .. On ur keyboard eatin pizza .. I've forgotten more on utd pal than u will know . Like I said block me its easily done .. Wat was the last topic u started ..

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:48 PM
utd99

It was a thread about what happens when you let suet wear clothing and walk around. You should check it out.

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:51 PM
browser

Tbf he's got you bang to rights, you start awful threads every 5 minutes, talk utter bullshit in everyone of them, write like an actual #@&%! and you look like a giant toad/chipmunk hybrid.

Why don't you go put your dungarees and your big boy shoes on and hang around the bus station with the other freaks. Chances are one of them may actually think you're worth listening to.

You MASSIVE attention seeking %@#$&!.

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:57 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 31-08-2013, 05:57 PM
puressence

[quote=browser;3457479]Tbf he's got you bang to rights, you start awful threads every 5 minutes, talk utter bullshit in everyone of them, write like an actual #@&%! and you look like a giant toad/chipmunk hybrid.

Why don't you go put your dungarees and your big boy shoes on and hang around the bus station with the other freaks. Chances are one of them may actually think you're worth listening to.

You MASSIVE attention seeking %@#$&!.[/quote there's 3 anymore. Wats a bus stop is there where you get ur school bus

Unread 31-08-2013, 06:04 PM
browser

[quote=puressence;3457483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Tbf he's got you bang to rights, you start awful threads every 5 minutes, talk utter bullshit in everyone of them, write like an actual #@&%! and you look like a giant toad/chipmunk hybrid.

You MASSIVE attention seeking %@#$&!.[/quote there's 3 anymore. Wats a bus stop is there where you get ur school bus

Unread 31-08-2013, 06:08 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
happening tomoz

Unread 31-08-2013, 06:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Love it ha ha

Unread 01-09-2013, 09:35 AM
believe

"utd99 tappin away at his kkeeeeyyyyys, eating his pizzzooohhhh....."

Unread 01-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Stickman

This muppets doing a mobboss.

Unread 01-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Well that's me told .. Ferie out cos I dared to make a stand for my beliefs .. Did u cry wen he left did u .. Ugly fat loser do u know me pal. U sat alone are u .. On ur keyboard eatin pizza .. I've forgotten more on utd pal than u will know . Like I said block me its easily done .. Wat was the last topic u started ..
ffs

Unread 01-09-2013, 03:41 PM
red in cumbria

Has he signed yet?

Unread 01-09-2013, 04:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has he signed yet?
scarf shot tomorrow

Unread 01-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Whip Hubley