United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
sparky doesnt like rashers because rashers wouldnt allow marlo to join his getalong gang and that upset sparky has he adores marlo ... and marlo hates rashers

Unread 23-07-2019, 09:04 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 23-07-2019, 12:14 PM
utd99

Quote:

Oh no...

Unread 23-07-2019, 06:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You cant pin that all on rashford. The whole team needs to create more , defend better and score more .

Rashford can do better, but some of the criticism is ridiculous.

The club has much bigger issues outside marcus rashford. Poor recruitment, poor attitude of players, owners whos main aims are to earn as much money as possible.

Players on huge contracts who we cant get rid of, and woodward thinking it was a good idea to tive jones a new contract.

Its much more deeper than rashford not scoring another 10-15 goals last season. He is very low down on the list of issues
rashers scored 6 out of 14 when ole took over up to the liverpool game where he got injured and the shit c***s all realized they were not fit enough to play at the intensity ole was asking for. After that they had the PSG game and wheels fell off for all of them. Pricks.

Unread 23-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Christ

Unread 23-07-2019, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Agree with this 100%, the kicker for me is that he's only 21, and he is improving. While it would be great to have a player who was 19 or 20 competing for the golden boot every season, I think we need to be a bit more realistic.

Considering RVP's name keeps cropping up, lets have a quick comparison for when he was at Arsenal (all comps):

04/05, Age 22:
Apps: 41 - Goals: 10

05/06, Age 23:
Apps: 38 - Goals: 11

06/07, Age 24:
Apps: 31 - Goals: 13

He only broke 20 goals for the season in all comps 3 times for Arsenal in 8 seasons, and over 20 in the Premier League (when he bagged 30) once in 11/12.

Ronaldo only first broke 20 goals for the season (23 to be exact) for us when he was 21/22 in the 06/07 season. And over 20 for the first time in the Premier League the following season when he was 22/23, when he became a phenomenon.

I'm in no way saying that Rashford is going to be as good as RVP or Ronaldo, but with his current record for the club, he's not in bad company. Especially considering the state our club has been in while he's been a part of it.

Unread 23-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Agree with this 100%, the kicker for me is that he's only 21, and he is improving. While it would be great to have a player who was 19 or 20 competing for the golden boot every season, I think we need to be a bit more realistic.

Considering RVP's name keeps cropping up, lets have a quick comparison for when he was at Arsenal (all comps):

04/05, Age 22:

05/06, Age 23:

06/07, Age 24:

He only broke 20 goals for the season in all comps 3 times for Arsenal in 8 seasons, and over 20 in the Premier League (when he bagged 30) once in 11/12.

Ronaldo only first broke 20 goals for the season (23 to be exact) for us when he was 21/22 in the 06/07 season. And over 20 for the first time in the Premier League the following season when he was 22/23, when he became a phenomenon.

I'm in no way saying that Rashford is going to be as good as RVP or Ronaldo, but with his current record for the club, he's not in bad company. Especially considering the state our club has been in while he's been a part of it.
Wow, anyone checked on sparky ?

Unread 23-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:

04/05, Age 22:

05/06, Age 23:

06/07, Age 24:

These kind of stats say it all, but those that really get the game, and appreciate what a top player is, can see that Rashford is special, regardless of stats. The touch, movement, link-up, electric pace, close control dribbling, and powerful shooting all all there to see.

Above all though, he's got a ridiculous mental strength. Not only is he leading the Iine for United at such a young age, but he absolutely WANTS to be. The way he grabbed the ball and smashed home that penalty against Buffon says all you need to know about this kid. With 'kid' being the operative word, given he's 21 years old.

These words are, of course, wasted on the stream-refreshing, JCL idiots that don't really 'get' football. For them, a solitary fluffed chance in a 90 minute game for a club that are in turmoil, means the player is a permanent no-hoper. Thank f*** these idiots are only loosely connected to the club through hundreds of miles of internet cabling and illegal streams, and have in no way any impact on the development of one of the most prodigiously gifted young talents the Academy has produced in decades.

Unread 23-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

04/05, Age 22:

05/06, Age 23:

06/07, Age 24:

Oh well that's alright then. Because for a minute it looked like you'd typed out several paragraphs of utter balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wow, anyone checked on sparky ?
Yeah, i'm here. You f***ing slag.

Unread 23-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Crikey.

Uber for Sparky