United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 10:11 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post


Classic.
He text it to me at the time. My ribs haven't recovered yet
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
He text it to me at the time. My ribs haven't recovered yet


Didn't go to bed that night and was in the fernhurst drinking Dutch absinthe by 11am.

Shudder
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 10:16 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post


Didn't go to bed that night and was in the fernhurst drinking Dutch absinthe by 11am.

Shudder
Was that the ring incident game?
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Shades of David Bentley nqat
Who once scored a hat trick against United.

Kane hasn't.
 
Unread 21-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Was that the ring incident game?
FFS, try not think about that...

It was.
Lost wedding ring, 3 months married

Remember telling her, thought id do it just after she turned the lights out
"I've losht my wedding ring love"

<LIGHTS BACK ON>

Rang Blackburn FC, asked them to have a look round the away end
They laughed
She watched me ring them.

pretty sloppy messy days.

United
Yaldy
 
Unread 22-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones View Post
Isn't any 50 yard shot something of a hit and hope?

Not a fan of halfway line goals tbh.

Speculative and nearly always a goalkeeper error.
ffs
 
Unread 22-07-2019, 12:28 AM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Wasn’t that against De Ligt, the best defender in the world as well?

Glad we are going after McGuire. Big fuck up that from the defensive line
 
Unread 22-07-2019, 07:37 AM
windy waffles
 
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
FFS, try not think about that...

It was.
Lost wedding ring, 3 months married

Remember telling her, thought id do it just after she turned the lights out
"I've losht my wedding ring love"

<LIGHTS BACK ON>

Rang Blackburn FC, asked them to have a look round the away end
They laughed
She watched me ring them.

pretty sloppy messy days.

United
Yaldy
Did you ever find it?
 
Unread 22-07-2019, 08:37 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
Did you ever find it?
 
Unread 22-07-2019, 08:48 AM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: That Harry Kane
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why did Harry Kane get an MBE? saffers Football 25 29-03-2019 11:53 AM
Harry Kane.. dunk Football 48 02-03-2019 06:59 PM
Harry Kane. (?!) Bunker Buster Football 183 28-07-2018 05:41 PM
Harry Kane's goal TheFatGoth Football 16 14-09-2017 01:53 PM
Harry .......Kane...... that one season wonder puressence Football 108 21-05-2017 08:12 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.