United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
It’s crazy how this forum is really a leveller , people like you shouldn’t be able to communicate with me . feel like I’m in some northern royal legion pub talking to the unwashed toothless members of our society.
Someones rattled.

Don’t worry son, I’m a few levels above a failed accountant on the layer cake, whilst being younger and far better looking. Didn’t need daddy’s credit cards to get me there either.

Enjoy your weekend spent with the daughter you didn’t want, born from a woman you regularly cheated on. A real life winner, with some overpriced coats, that’s our Marlo McMelonbonce.

Unread 04-12-2021, 12:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
It’s crazy how this forum is really a leveller , people like you shouldn’t be able to communicate with me . feel like I’m in some northern royal legion pub talking to the unwashed toothless members of our society.
:cringe:

Imagine thinking something like that, nevermind actually posting or uttering it out loud £#%&!ing hell, what an absolute grade A. @#%&! you are properly embarrassed for you.

Unread 04-12-2021, 12:55 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
enflicted
*inflicted

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Sparky***

People get baited so easily on here

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Imagine thinking something like that, nevermind actually posting or uttering it out loud.

This guy.

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
True, Neo properly reeled him in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

This guy.
You yapping again?

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Someones rattled.

Don’t worry son, I’m a few levels above a failed accountant on the layer cake, whilst being younger and far better looking. Didn’t need daddy’s credit cards to get me there either.

Enjoy your weekend spent with the daughter you didn’t want, born from a woman you regularly cheated on. A real life winner, with some overpriced coats, that’s our Marlo McMelonbonce.
£#%&!in hell

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:28 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Imagine thinking something like that, nevermind actually posting or uttering it out loud £#%&!ing hell, what an absolute grade A. @#%&! you are properly embarrassed for you.
don’t be embarrassed for me.
I’m sure there’s a mirror somewhere in your dwelling! Embarrassment awaits you looking in it

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
don’t be embarrassed for me.
I’m sure there’s a mirror somewhere in your dwelling! Embarrassment awaits you looking in it
oh £#%&!ing dear.

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:31 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Someones rattled.

still regurgitating incorrect bullshit....

still saying daughters as if i only have one, shows you don’t know anything.

and unlike you looking forward to your “days off” i don’t need to enjoy my weekend, as everyday is a weekend for me. that.
still levels above me? ok mate

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

and unlike you looking forward to your “days off” i don’t need to enjoy my weekend, as everyday is a weekend for me. that.
I see you’ve been reading pogbas mantra on how to play football

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Correct me if I’m wrong - but are we, dare I say it, job boasting?

Unread 04-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Confirmed.

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

“Joke’s on you, I have another daughter!”

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:13 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Throw needs to drop his Xmas thread ASAP, getting S2c such red on red agro

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
At the very least you’d think you would want random people on a forum to know absolutely nothing about your personal life unless it’s something you want to share.

Anyway going off topic. Big Ralfers to sort United out. Title is on!

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:28 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Correct me if I’m wrong - but are we, dare I say it, job boasting?

I’m not job boasting. I didn’t mention my job or anyone’s job for that matter.

The thing is the abuse of fair game if it’s directed at me but the moment i say anything “oh my god how could you say that”

Quote:
what are you even saying?

I’m just highlighting the fact he doesn’t know anything about me yet he states everything as a fact.

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

The thing is the abuse of fair game if it’s directed at me but the moment i say anything “oh my god how could you say that”

what are you even saying?

I’m just highlighting the fact he doesn’t know anything about me yet he states everything as a fact.
Just tickled me that you didn’t take issue with him saying that you didn’t want your daughter, but more than he doesn’t know how many you have

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

I think it’s more to do with the fact that you 9/10 post negative things about this club . Criticising the club is fine but You seem to be hating against the ideals of what the club stands for and has built its foundation on.

Just in the last post you mentioned a northern pub and how you would/should be treated like royalty with arrogance. It’s these northern pubs that the club literally came from. The working class men from Manchester (it’s in the north ) . It seems like the very types of people and community you are looking down on , built the club you so seemingly “love and support” and want to be apart of as a fan.

Combine that with you trying to call people out for racism without any concrete proof other than the fact we think pogba is shit. News flash every single Man Utd player has been criticised and will be criticised, some were even calling for Ronaldo to be hooked off at HT on Thursday.

For the millionth time , and I will be as clear as I can here because comprehension isn’t your best, pogba gets more criticism than others because he is so clearly talented but doesn’t put in the performances that his talent warrants on a consistent basis. That and his agent is a #@&%!.

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Marls been reeling em in for 15 years strong wow.

Bet he's laughing his arse off when the likes of dunk and Neo post emotional replies.

When you write something "enjoy your weekend with the daughter you didnt want" then you have officially been rattled to extreme degrees. Imagine talking about a fredsters family smh.
Closed Thread