Originally Posted by andyroo
130,000,000,000 pennies

Unread 08-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Jethro

Will be clambering for a move to City come January

Unread 08-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Pop

£#%&!ing drama queens on rawk.

Europa league it is then, we'll be lucky to make top 6, etc.

Look at this one....

- FSG won’t sack Klopp simply because no other top manager would work under their transfer model

They were peddling that shit under Benitez too. In all his time there they insisted he only ever spent about twenty quid on players whilst Fergue was throwing billions around.

Need Utd go properly get their shit together now, really tip them over the edge. I've missed their psychotic meltdowns just as much as I've missed Utd playing decent football over the last few years

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Mr_Ed

He had 7 years at Dortmund didn’t he when they went off the boil?

I think the age of the team is such, in midfield anyway, that they can’t always sustain their high press / high energy game. Injuries haven’t helped but they need freshen that up.

He’s an excellent coach and has had them over performing for years.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:44 AM
92ToBury

They've got a very good first eleven but look exposed when certain players are either unavailable or don't play well.

Funny how these owners were wonderful with their ground expansion a few years ago and now they're as bad as the Glazers. Long may it continue.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:46 AM
dunk

They’re pinning all their hopes of rejuvenating the midfield on getting Bellingham next summer, looks a very dicey decision to me..

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They’re pinning all their hopes of rejuvenating the midfield on getting Bellingham next summer, looks a very dicey decision to me..
Just need Madrid to swoop in..................................or us

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:24 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Fabinho and van Dijk are really important players for them, and never mind creaking, they're both moving like old men.

Both might be finished at the top level.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Stickman

don’t subscribe to the PEDs conspiracy. Just don’t see how on earth it would remain secret what with when staff get sacked etc.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

The greatest RB in the premier league ever

One thing I’ve always said, these guys have won one premier league and they’re comparing treble teams or all time premier league teams. Add van dijk to the list too.

The likes of Rio vidic scholes carrick evra Rooney did it for 6-7 seasons. Consistency at the very top level. It’s what makes them so good .

Liverpool win the premier league once and they’re talks of “the best ever”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
don’t subscribe to the PEDs conspiracy. Just don’t see how on earth it would remain secret what with when staff get sacked etc.
It’s all above board? It’s a loophole they have found. If your diagnosed with asthma you can’t turn around and ban a player from using an inhaler. Well atleast right now you can’t

Same with caffeine, it’s not an illegal drug nor is it on the banned substance list.

It’s still morally wrong , abusing the system so the can be juiced up for games.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:37 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

One thing I’ve always said, these guys have won one premier league and they’re comparing treble teams or all time premier league teams. Add van dijk to the list too.

The likes of Rio vidic scholes carrick evra Rooney did it for 6-7 seasons. Consistency at the very top level. It’s what makes them so good .

It’s all above board? It’s a loophole they have found. If your diagnosed with asthma you can’t turn around and ban a player from using an inhaler. Well atleast right now you can’t

Same with caffeine, it’s not an illegal drug nor is it on the banned substance list.

It’s still morally wrong , abusing the system so the can be juiced up for games.
So they've gone from a double espresso last year before a game just a cheeky latte?

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

you make it sound clever and like it’s something to be copied

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:48 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
So they've gone from a double espresso last year before a game just a cheeky latte?
They hyper dose caffeine, you cannot sustain long-term it does massive amounts of damage to your heart, hence they have to cycle on and off

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:51 AM
Ethers

I don’t believe the ventolin stuff at all. Anyone who’s used it will know how fast-acting it is. If it did give any kind of performance benefit, they’d have to be literally puffing away on the pitch.

The caffeine stuff is much more interesting.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Stickman

so they’re on pre workout servings of caffeine a couple hours pre match, something like that?

TBH I used to do that and have absolute blinders so at their level I imagine it’s effective.

Unread 08-09-2022, 12:06 PM
armchair

Unread 08-09-2022, 12:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don’t believe the ventolin stuff at all. Anyone who’s used it will know how fast-acting it is. If it did give any kind of performance benefit, they’d have to be literally puffing away on the pitch.

The caffeine stuff is much more interesting.
Ventolin is the reliever, short term and instant relief, salbutamol is the preventer. It’s usage/abuse is rife in the World of swimming, cycling and athletics.

There are other preventers too. I’m on one called Relvar, I used to need ventolin when running/playing football, and go through 3/4 ventolins a year, went onto Relvar and haven’t used Ventolin since..

Unread 08-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ventolin is the reliever, short term and instant relief, salbutamol is the preventer. It’s usage/abuse is rife in the World of swimming, cycling and athletics.

There are other preventers too. I’m on one called Relvar, I used to need ventolin when running/playing football, and go through 3/4 ventolins a year, went onto Relvar and haven’t used Ventolin since..
I’ve been on Ventolin since I was a child pal, it’s the brand name for Salbutamol.

There’s been no studies to show it gives any performance benefits, other than possibly gaining a bit of muscle mass at very high levels.

Unread 08-09-2022, 12:44 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They hyper dose caffeine, you cannot sustain long-term it does massive amounts of damage to your heart, hence they have to cycle on and off
When they subbed Firmino on at half time against Everton at the weekend he put his top on at the side of the pitch then a coach came up with a large disposable coffee cup and he necked what looked like a full cup before he ran on for kick off

Unread 08-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
When they subbed Firmino on at half time against Everton at the weekend he put his top on at the side of the pitch then a coach came up with a large disposable coffee cup and he necked what looked like a full cup before he ran on for kick off
You want to see caffeine hyper dosing done to perfection, watch Leicester in 2016 after ranieri came in. Stories about vardy necking espressos and red bulls before matches, then low and Behold the next season they crashed, looked awful. It’s legal but it’s dangerous.
Closed Thread