United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

If we don't get top 4 then we will have to revise our transfer strategy somewhat i'd have thought but it might be a blessing in disguise as it might force the club into targeting players that actually want to develop and grow with the club. I think those types of players will respond more favourably to Ole's methods in any event. Young, hungry players who aren't obsessed with themselves or their social media accounts.

The likes of Ake, Brooks, Rice, Wan Bissaka etc would all be great signings. If you could supplement players like that with one or two more higher profile players from Europe like Sancho, Pepe, Fernandes, Van De Beek etc then United would be on the right track. Obviously the likes of De Ligt and Felix would be first choices and no-brainers but don't think there's any prospect of us getting those types of players at this stage.

Bin off the prima donna @#%&!s and get back to basics. It's really not that £#%&!ing hard.

Unread 26-04-2019, 06:36 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
If we don't get top 4 then we will have to revise our transfer strategy somewhat i'd have thought but it might be a blessing in disguise as it might force the club into targeting players that actually want to develop and grow with the club. I think those types of players will respond more favourably to Ole's methods in any event. Young, hungry players who aren't obsessed with themselves or their social media accounts.

The likes of Ake, Brooks, Rice, Wan Bissaka etc would all be great signings. If you could supplement players like that with one or two more higher profile players from Europe like Sancho, Pepe, Fernandes, Van De Beek etc then United would be on the right track. Obviously the likes of De Ligt and Felix would be first choices and no-brainers but don't think there's any prospect of us getting those types of players at this stage.

Bin off the prima donna @#%&!s and get back to basics. It's really not that £#%&!ing hard.
Big fan of Ake. Be surprised if he's still at Bournemouth next year. He's a top 6 player. Knows the league. Only 24. He would be a decent signing,

Unread 26-04-2019, 06:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Big fan of Ake. Be surprised if he's still at Bournemouth next year. He's a top 6 player. Knows the league. Only 24. He would be a decent signing,
Yeah top player.

Only 5’11 so wouldn’t be the best partner for lindelof perhaps?

Him and Koulibaly would be decent partnership though

Unread 28-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Sparky***

drat

Unread 28-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Jethro

If it was us linked it would be taken as gospel

Unread 28-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Not good enough for us to sign for £60 million though.

Unread 28-04-2019, 02:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Not good enough for us to sign for £60 million though.
Same as City not buying him for £90m tbh.

Unread 28-04-2019, 08:28 PM
AK14

Can we just re set and start again?

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:10 PM
barca99

I could make a case for selling every single player. Infact there isnt one player i would actually care if they went

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:11 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
I could make a case for selling every single player. Infact there isnt one player i would actually care if they went
Lindelof

Thanks

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Yep. In fact would be glad if they all did go, minus the yoof

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Rashford would be a sad one as he's a talented local lad, but you're right. Nobody is doing enough to justify what we might miss from them.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:43 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
Lindelof

Thanks
Not sure id actually care if he went. Potential to be a top player but needs a solid partner next to him, which i have zero faith in happening.

Bailly looked ok when he came but hes rash as £#%&! and very unrealiable.

That said assuming no one is signed id prefer linders and bailly over @#%&! and @#%&!er any day of the week. A successful summer would be selling them two imo.

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Tielemans looks good doesn't he? Surely he would come to us ahead of Leicester?

Unread 30-04-2019, 06:48 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Said the same months ago.

Which probably means we are both wrong.

Unread 30-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Tielemans looks good doesn't he? Surely he would come to us ahead of Leicester?

That's far too obvious a signing. Ditto Neves

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Jethro

The Fernandes to City link is clearly gospel so this must be %@#$&!s.

Unread 30-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Brucie

De Ligt’s agent is Raiola??

Christ...

Unread 30-04-2019, 03:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
De Ligt’s agent is Raiola??

Christ...
I think he’s an advisor more than an agent?

His agent is Barry Hulshoff

Unread 30-04-2019, 03:41 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/st...95049154625536

The Fernandes to City link is clearly gospel so this must be %@#$&!s.
It's SportWitness mate

Have they ever run one accurate piece

Closed Thread