United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 11-01-2019, 04:57 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation Hitchhiking Iraq

That worked out well....all communication dead since Dec 15th.

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:08 PM
naes_sean

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Hands of Scone

when reality and idealism collide

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post

That worked out well....all communication dead since Dec 15th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o40yZO2QPc

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:36 PM
AK14

Letís all just move to these dangerous places once all their nasty people come here

Problem solved

We'll have better weather for starters

Maybe open up one of the first Costaís or become the new president?

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:45 PM
My Name is Heath

Astounded this story wasnít bigger

2 Danish girls in Morocco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

With the added lovely touch of sending the decaptitation video to one of the mothers.

Remember these guys are often verging of being retards - partly due to inbreeding - and now the internet has confirmed to them that white women have little self esteem and are sex maniacs and so kind of deserving of a good rogering then beheading.

As for Iraq, Iím mates with an ex SAS guy - still in his sixties but still nails - and he came back from a few months there pre Christmas and he said it was still full of nutters.

Unread 11-01-2019, 05:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Astounded this story wasnít bigger

2 Danish girls in Morocco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

With the added lovely touch of sending the decaptitation video to one of the mothers.

Remember these guys are often verging of being retards - partly due to inbreeding - and now the internet has confirmed to them that white women have little self esteem and are sex maniacs and so kind of deserving of a good rogering then beheading.

As for Iraq, Iím mates with an ex SAS guy - still in his sixties but still nails - and he came back from a few months there pre Christmas and he said it was still full of nutters.
why was this not a bigger story btw? i saw it at the time but only really via the dailymail and even they only had it up a day. Terrible.

i know a lot on here hate him but this video explains that well, along with many others like them that have done similar stupid trips...

Unread 11-01-2019, 06:03 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
why was this not a bigger story btw? i saw it at the time but only really via the dailymail and even they only had it up a day. Terrible.

i know a lot on here hate him but this video explains that well, along with many others like them that have done similar stupid trips...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUXteUGhh7w
There are parts of the world that are fucked mate. Some of these people are unbelievably backward and their minds simply cannot handle what they see in the internet and they see western women as sexual trash.

Look at MTV ffs. Barely a female singer isnít getting her gibbon out at the drop of a hat.

We are a completely sexualised society and it drives these puddledheads into madness.

Unread 11-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
There are parts of the world that are fucked mate. Some of these people are unbelievably backward and their minds simply cannot handle what they see in the internet and they see western women as sexual trash.

Look at MTV ffs. Barely a female singer isnít getting her gibbon out at the drop of a hat.

We are a completely sexualised society and it drives these puddledheads into madness.
So lets just kill all the puddledheads ?

None of this just a few around the edges, wedding party and babymilk factory, I'm talking full out nuclear Armageddon... wipe the place from the map...

...oh hang on, then where do we go hitch hiking ??? bugger !

Unread 11-01-2019, 06:14 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
So lets just kill all the puddledheads ?

None of this just a few around the edges, wedding party and babymilk factory, I'm talking full out nuclear Armageddon... wipe the place from the map...

...oh hang on, then where do we go hitch hiking ??? bugger !
Scandinavia?

I consider myself well travelled and 2 of the greatest people I have ever known were North African Muslims.
But there is a huge part of the population that are really, really - well, letís just say it doesnít take much to go from there to violence.

Iíd i let my daughter go backpacking in Japan, New Zealand, Iraq or Argentina - anything could happen anywhere of course but statistically, Iím pretty sure Iraq would be the biggest danger.