United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Depends on your sample size.

Pol pot? Red Army Faction? Etc
Yeah OK, I'm talking about this country in recent years. What have most "left wing" people done apart from (sometimes with justification) getting a bit arsey on social media?

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Yeah OK, I'm talking about this country in recent years. What have most "left wing" people done apart from (sometimes with justification) getting a bit arsey on social media?
What have most right wing people done?

Not the far right, not a lone nutter - the normal right leaning person. Nothing? Oh.

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Buck

Quote:
What have most right wing people done?

Not the far right, not a lone nutter - the normal right leaning person. Nothing? Oh.
Would you say the same about the normal left leaning person? You use the term "the left" to brush everyone together.

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:23 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Would you say the same about the normal left leaning person? You use the term "the left" to brush everyone together.
I didn’t make the claim about murders did I?

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:24 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
I think the biggest offence the left have caused is to be achingly self important, overly earnest and to wear really bad shoes.

The far right on the other hand are thuggish thick cunts generally - and at their extremes, dangerous horrible fuckers. Nearly all political and racist attacks of any note have come from the right and far right. To conclude anything other is stupid.

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Buck

Quote:
I didn’t make the claim about murders did I?
Ric said the vast majority of political murders come from the far right. He's not brushed the far right into "the right" as you do to the other extreme.

Unread 09-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I think the biggest offence the left have caused is to be achingly self important, overly earnest and to wear really bad shoes.

The far right on the other hand are thuggish thick cunts generally - and at their extremes, dangerous horrible fuckers. Nearly all political and racist attacks of any note have come from the right and far right. To conclude anything other is stupid.
Anti Fa have a penchant for violence as do the Islamists. Violence, historically, is not limited to any particular ideology.

This country has a very small number of iole t far right atseholes, and a similar number of violent radical left arseholes who like to meet up and throw things at each other.

The vast majority of political violence comes from islam but Riccers and his ilk have trouble articulating that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Ric said the vast majority of political murders come from the far right. He's not brushed the far right into "the right" as you do to the other extreme.
He did exactly that.

You’re missing the crucial step. Why is Ric mentioning the ‘far right’ and their apparently unique propensity for violence in response to posts about ‘the left’ being just generally awful in their argumentation style?

By your argument he’s the one brushing everyone from the right together by citing the violent fringe as being equivalent to the terms already in play.

I corrected his egregious claim in the same terms as he used. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. The irony is I was merely commenting how awful you lefties are and here you come once more blundering in to a thread to prove it with your awful selective logic and relativism.

Last edited by Hands of Scone; 09-01-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Unread 14-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Fartface

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46867286

How does that compute into your tiny minded persona you fascism enabling cunt?

Let's see you go on a pseudo intellectual rant about how the "Leftists" are the victims of violence and how the perpetrators are traitors, cucks, soy-boys or whatever childish insults you've thrown at people on the left. Or do you only care about supporting fascists, racists and Nazis?

Cunt.

Unread 14-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartface View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46867286

How does that compute into your tiny minded persona you fascism enabling cunt?

Let's see you go on a pseudo intellectual rant about how the "Leftists" are the victims of violence and how the perpetrators are traitors, cucks, soy-boys or whatever childish insults you've thrown at people on the left. Or do you only care about supporting fascists, racists and Nazis?

Cunt.
he's just a bit of a thick wum mate. wouldn't let it get to you.

Unread 14-01-2019, 02:36 PM
My Name is Heath

Arrest Sconers TONIGHT!!!