United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Ok. All attempted murders are done with knives. Good to know.
Do you bottle your farts or do you go old fashioned and inhale it all from your cupped hand in one go?

You and your own bullshit, name a more iconic duo?

Unread 08-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Do you bottle your farts or do you go old fashioned and inhale it all from your cupped hand in one go?

Why is it bullshit, wise one?

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:00 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

he is the perfect antitode to the wet lettuce brigade.

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
he is the perfect antitode to the wet lettuce brigade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
These fucking saps are bringing up children. Mollycoddling their short-sighted, console addicted, weakling whelps. Dont repeat their mistakes. I suggest you enrole your offspring in a wholesome organisation with an outdoorsy and sporting lifestyle, an element of education and strong discipline.

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:10 AM
no fun

Quote:
These fucking saps are bringing up children. Mollycoddling their short-sighted, console addicted, weakling whelps. Dont repeat their mistakes. I suggest you enrole your offspring in a wholesome organisation with an outdoorsy and sporting lifestyle, an element of education and strong discipline.

Irresponsible organisation, encouraged their members to drink whilst on duty

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:14 AM
stmfh

Really? I thought they were a professional organisation renowned for their discipline.

If you know any different please share..

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:15 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh
Really? I thought they were a professional organisation renowned for their discipline.

Bastards were responsible for my grandfathers death in a concentration camp

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh

Shhhh His grandad was in the "service"... killed in action

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

You don't have kids and you're giving child raising classes

High on your own farts mate

Unread 08-01-2019, 10:20 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
If they had meant to kill him they would have had knives. Not hard to get a knife is it.
Do people only kill other people with knives
Closed Thread