United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:25 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Greggs started selling vegan sausage rolls. It has infuriated some far right guys it seems. Why more choice makes someone angry is beyond me.

Piers Morgan was whining about it the other day, apparently it is PC to sell vegan food.
you've lost me.

so Greggs sell vegan food.

people get angry about this.

are you actually taking the piss or have i missed something?

if you're not, i want to kill myself.
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:26 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre View Post
you've lost me.

so Greggs sell vegan food.

people get angry about this.

are you actually taking the piss or have i missed something?

if you're not, i want to kill myself.
Not taking the piss. I would have reacted like you too but as a long time observer of the crank right i've become desensitised to it. It's mad.

https://thetab.com/uk/manchester/201...s-square-40246

Last edited by saffers; 05-01-2019 at 02:29 PM.
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:30 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Not taking the piss. I would have reacted like you too but as a long time observer of the crank right i've become desensitised to it. It's mad.
maybe they're assuming veganism has religious connotations and is a by-product of halalism and muslamics and they don't want that foreign muck over here....

i'm off for a lie down.

EDIT: it really wasn't anything to do with veganism.

Last edited by elhombre; 05-01-2019 at 02:33 PM.
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:30 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre View Post
maybe they're assuming veganism has religious connotations and is a by-product of halalism and muslamics and they don't want that foreign muck over here....

i'm off for a lie down.
The holy quorn.
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:31 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Not taking the piss. I would have reacted like you too but as a long time observer of the crank right i've become desensitised to it. It's mad.

https://thetab.com/uk/manchester/201...s-square-40246
Did you even read the link you just posted?

It states they merely stopped outside Greggs for a cigarette break
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:32 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Did you even read the link you just posted?

It states they merely stopped outside Greggs for a cigarette break
i've just read it.

Saffers......
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre View Post
i've just read it.

Saffers......
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:44 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Did you even read the link you just posted?

It states they merely stopped outside Greggs for a cigarette break
That's just to confirm they actually were at Greggs.

People on location seem to be saying they were not just chanting nazi and rule britannia stuff but also anti-greggs stuff.

I wasn't there so can't confirm pal. Might need to ask Hands of scones who was probably there!
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Greggs started selling vegan sausage rolls. It has infuriated some far right guys it seems. Why more choice makes someone angry is beyond me.

Piers Morgan was whining about it the other day, apparently it is PC to sell vegan food.
 
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:54 PM
saffers
 
Default

Political correctness being misused as a term has led us to the point where giving vegans more choice is seen as politically correct.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Fire in town
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Big fire in town? no fun News, Current Affairs & Politics 4 30-12-2017 04:57 PM
GRAHAM POLL REF WATCH: Clattenburg set for baptism of fire at Old Trafford as Liverpool come to town fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-03-2014 11:00 AM
Sheffield United v Crawley Town postponed; Oldham Athletic v Yeovil Town off fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-02-2013 06:00 PM
Shrewsbury Town's match against Port Vale abandoned due to fire fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 28-03-2012 04:21 AM
Fire in town Tame Impala Off Topic 18 02-03-2012 11:49 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.